This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Same here! I just emailed Mrs. Jefferson about this. I’m currently waiting for her to respond. I will let you know if I find out anything!
Okay awesome, thank you lol

Members don't see this ad.

Good morning, I am trying to register for my intern license but the website seems to take me to a page where I don't understand. Can someone direct me where to go ? I need help.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good morning, I am trying to register for my intern license but the website seems to take me to a page where I don't understand. Can someone direct me where to go ? I need help.
Hey. This is the site you need to go to:
MQA Online Services
Register as a New User and then proceed with the pharmacy intern application.
Hope this helps

It is just me or everyone is experiencing it? Financial Aid is offering me only un-subsidized loans.

It is just me or everyone is experiencing it? Financial Aid is offering me only un-subsidized loans.
There is still no financial aid reflecting on my account. .smh

Mine is reflecting but it's the un-subsidized loan. Not too happy about that.

Hey guys. So regarding that verification form that we are to email to Mrs. Jefferson, we are supposed to type our name and file number at the very top of the form. I just spoke with her.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I HAVE A BACHELORS DEGREE BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE ALL OF US START OUR FIRST YEAR AS UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS.

Last edited:
I HAVE A BACHELORS DEGREE BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER BECAUSE ALL OF US START OUR FIRST YEAR AS UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS.
So on your Fafsa tou classified yourself as an undergrad...what year? 5th?
Also did you put that you were pursuing a secondary BS?

I Don't think so. I think it did not give me that option. I am trying to contact financial aid but no one is picking up.

Hello, For those going to the crestview campus which did you pick when doing the Complio- fingerprinting,background packet? It only gives me two options!

So on your Fafsa tou classified yourself as an undergrad...what year? 5th?
Also did you put that you were pursuing a secondary BS?
When you figure out can you let me know? I have a BS, but I'm unsure of what to put on fasfa!

When you figure out can you let me know? I have a BS, but I'm unsure of what to put on fasfa!
I sure will. Because I am very confused. I will keep everyone who's in the same boat as us updated lol

IF YOU FIND ANYTHING, SHARE.I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.

Reactions: 1 user
When you did your fasfa did you apply as an undergrad student or a grad/professional student?
I applied as a grad student when I did mine. I also spoke to someone awhile ago & we are classified as independent students for graduate school. She told me that was the correct classification for the pharmacy program. Lol this is all confusing.

I just don’t understand why I can’t see any financial aid rewarded yet. Ugh. Mine just said my expected amount needed was $47k ... lol????

I just don’t understand why I can’t see any financial aid rewarded yet. Ugh. Mine just said my expected amount needed was $47k ... lol????
MINE SAYS FLDS UNSUB LOAN. CAREER STATUS IS GRADUATE. IT IS SCARY........

I sure will. Because I am very confused. I will keep everyone who's in the same boat as us updated lol
Hello I have a question about the intern licenses. The first question would it be yes or no?
upload_2018-7-17_16-22-12.png

I Don't think so. I think it did not give me that option. I am trying to contact financial aid but no one is picking up.
Hey, what options did you choose for your fafsa?

Attachments

• 20180717_184218.jpg
    20180717_184218.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 20180717_184228.jpg
    20180717_184228.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 60
Wouldn't we be considered 1st year graduate/professional?
That's what I thought also but I spoke to a f/a advisor and he said we are classified as undergrads. But I'm just going to go up to the school tomorrow and get this figured out once and for all

That's what I thought also but I spoke to a f/a advisor and he said we are classified as undergrads. But I'm just going to go up to the school tomorrow and get this figured out once and for all
Thank you so much

That's odd. I don't know why we'd be considered undergraduates. Can you keep us updated on what they tell you?

That's odd. I don't know why we'd be considered undergraduates. Can you keep us updated on what they tell you?
I went to the pharmacy department today and spoke with Dr. Taylor. She said that if we have a degree then we are to be considered as 1st year grad/professional students. She said that all of these issues should be resolved by and or during our orientation. She's also supposed to contact me later on this week to keep me posted. I'll keep on updating everyone with anymore news.

Well, I appreciate your time and efforts. If that is the case, I am in trouble then. They are offering me only un-subsidized loan.

Good afternoon, I just spoke with a financial aid advisor, and he said they have not finalized the package.

Last edited:
Okay, so I am still unable to view and accept or decline my awards! I was sent an email (famu email) on the 25th from financial aid regarding that I have completed my application and received awards. But I still can’t seem to view it. Anyone knows what the problem is?

Okay, so I am still unable to view and accept or decline my awards! I was sent an email (famu email) on the 25th from financial aid regarding that I have completed my application and received awards. But I still can’t seem to view it. Anyone knows what the problem is?
I am having that same problem. Not sure what’s going on.

Type awards in the search bar. It will appear. You will not find it trying to go through financial sources.

The struggle is real. I am having a hard time finding a place in Crestview. Any suggestions ? thank you

The struggle is real. I am having a hard time finding a place in Crestview. Any suggestions ? thank you
Everything here is expensive, even if you buy. I bought a house here and the mortgage payment is $970 monthly, about the same as places for rent. It might be worthwhile to find a roommate or small apartment for yourself. As far as good areas go... south of I10 or north of Hwy90. Have you checked outside the city such as Baker, Milligan, Auburn...? It’s a little more country, probably cheaper, but then a further drive to class.

Everything here is expensive, even if you buy. I bought a house here and the mortgage payment is $970 monthly, about the same as places for rent. It might be worthwhile to find a roommate or small apartment for yourself. As far as good areas go... south of I10 or north of Hwy90. Have you checked outside the city such as Baker, Milligan, Auburn...? It’s a little more country, probably cheaper, but then a further drive to class.
I will check. Thank you

Type awards in the search bar. It will appear. You will not find it trying to go through financial sources.
That didn’t seem to work for me, I spoke with financial aid and the lady is gonna assist me, thanks.

Hey guys! I'm currently a P2 at FAMU and came across this thread. I skimmed it over and so far I have answers to:

1. Even if you have a degree before coming to pharmacy school, you are considered an "undergraduate professional" in FAMU's system. This means you will be charged the undergraduate fee for tuition. For FAFSA purposes, you still must choose Grad for financial aid if you have received a Bachelor's.

2. Tuition cost. I am out of state and my tuition is about 9,000 per semester. In state tuition is 3,000.

3. I know some people's financial aid wasn't posted because they weren't registered for classes yet... You will get your schedules during orientation and will be able to register then. Financial aid SHOULD be worked out by registration if not 24 hours after.

Reactions: 6 users