Fee Assistance Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How long did it take the AAMC to receive your supporting documentation? I mailed mine 2 weeks ago and it still says 'app on hold, waiting for supporting...' Im not asking for a decision, just to know that the mail got there and that I wont have to mail them again.

Members don't see this ad.

They emailed me within a week after I mailed them my paperwork. Their email requested more documents, which I then faxed, and they emailed me the next day in response to my fax. So, two weeks does seem kinda long. You could call them just to make sure they received what you sent--(202) 828-0600.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thunderstorming said:
They emailed me within a week after I mailed them my paperwork. Their email requested more documents, which I then faxed, and they emailed me the next day in response to my fax. So, two weeks does seem kinda long. You could call them just to make sure they received what you sent--(202) 828-0600.

Thanks!

daisy958 said:

If you keep calling them they will not forget you. Total time for me took about 4 weeks.

aliziry said:
If you keep calling them they will not forget you. Total time for me took about 4 weeks.

wow...I hope I dont have to wait 4 weeks! Then again, Im already half way there :)