Female Majority- where are the guys going to stand?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kochun

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that a majority of applicants are female which implies that the classes are mostly females. How are things going to be run around pharmacy classes? Are the guys opinions and perspectives going to count?

Apart from this, I think pharmacy is the place to check out fine ladies.

I'm attending USC this fall, so all the hot female trojan holler!

Members don't see this ad.

kochun said:
I've noticed that a majority of applicants are female which implies that the classes are mostly females. How are things going to be run around pharmacy classes? Are the guys opinions and perspectives going to count?

the opinion of a man never mattered in the past... why start now?

The girl to guy ratio in pharmacy school is the main reason im trying to get in. I win both ways! :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
kochun said:

interestingly enough though, alot of the board positions are held by the guys...our class president is a guy, same with some of the upper levels also.

ultracet said:

niiiiiiiice! :laugh:

ultracet said:

I guess that's why women run everything! LOL

Brixius said:

women run everything?? they can't even drive cars!!! (this is gonna be a fun thread) =)

Shakeitfast said:
The girl to guy ratio in pharmacy school is the main reason im trying to get in. I win both ways! :rolleyes:

Good luck there, every I talk to seems to have classes full of married, engaged or long-term dating. In short there are no available women. The nice thing is that at one school the pharmacy building is right next to the education building and that'd make mom happy! :D

ilostmyspacebar said:
women run everything?? they can't even drive cars!!! (this is gonna be a fun thread) =)

Why couldn't Helen Keller drive a car?

She was a woman.

leaders stand out -- male or female.

crossjb said:
leaders stand out -- male or female.

Gee, we all thought only men could be leaders. Thank you for correcting us.

Brixius said:

Not quite everything....

just as long as Hillary stays far, far away from the oval office!:smuggrin:

ultracet said:
well said, sistah. :D

wow, i started a gender war! thanks for the feedback, so im assuming all the females who responded are hot, otherwise you were not suppose to say anything, ahaha jk

kochun said:
wow, i started a gender war! thanks for the feedback, so im assuming all the females who responded are hot, otherwise you were not suppose to say anything, ahaha jk

Maybe it's just me, but damn near all women in pharmacy school are hot. Smart is very sexy.

KUMoose said:
Good luck there, every I talk to seems to have classes full of married, engaged or long-term dating. In short there are no available women. The nice thing is that at one school the pharmacy building is right next to the education building and that'd make mom happy! :D

i too have heard this idea that many women in pharmacy school are pretty much taken. surely that is every young man's dream :sleep:

nothing is impossible in life. as long as we're breathing, anything can happen. chins up guys, and keep lookin good and the flock will come to us...ahaha

Brixius said:
Gee, we all thought only men could be leaders. Thank you for correcting us.

I wasn't implying that. Leaders stand out regardless of gender.

That's ALL I was stating while addressing kochun's question.

Someday I will have to introduce myself as a male pharmacist...just like a male nurse has to do. It would make a great addition to "Meet the Parents."

Brixius said:
Maybe it's just me, but damn near all women in pharmacy school are hot. Smart is very sexy.

Hell yeaaa;)