Feralis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meeginvee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For Bio, I have been using the Kaplan class resources. I am thinking of studying Feralis notes as well. Does Feralis cover all of Cliffs so it is only necessary to study Feralis? Or do I have to get Cliffs as well?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I only studied Feralis, and when I took the DAT, I felt like all the information was on Feralis. Feralis has a lot of information it's something like 70 pages ranging from 8-11 point font, single spaced. It has A LOT of information. If you memorize it all you shouldn't have any problems on bio section... That is a big "if" hahahahaha. Good luck!

I used Feralis along with some youtube/chad, but I found some of the questions on the DAT just completely random. While Feralis was a great noteset to follow, I had to mark about 15-20 questions because 1) I didn't know what the question was asking or 2) I narrowed it down to two answers and flipped a coin. I don't want to scare you, but imo there is no true source to prepare you for the biology section. Maximize your exposure to different sources!

you need to look at it like this, cliffs is an abridged textbook, meaning it was written to teach. concepts are approached like the would be in an AP class. Feralis is essentially someones notes. They aren't really structured to teach, as much as to convey information. granted the info is important, but it comes down to just memorizing someone elses notes.

I used a combination of both. When i need to research a topic more in depth, id open cliffs, and when i was just trying to go over as much previously studied information as possible id use feralis.

That combined with destroyer helped me get a 24.
Hope that helps

Members don't see this ad :)
Feralis has majority or pretty much all of the material from Cliffs, but it also has material from Barrons, Kaplan, Alan's notes, etc. Cliffs kind of lacks in the physiology parts so Feralis really helps in those parts.

I loved feralis with destroyer. Paid off with a 27. Never opened the Cliffs. (Disclaimer: I have taken A+P,Genetics and Cell and Molec)

Reactions: 1 user