You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Program-Specific Info / Q's FGCU MOT 2017-2018
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Done as in deliberations, or sending out the emails?I was told by the current students they want it done by this friday but it could take longer. best of luck
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my acceptance today too!Just got the acceptance email this morning - so excited! Only have a week and a half to accept or reject it though, so if you haven't heard back yet they may just be waiting to see how many more spots will be open.
I got my acceptance today too!
Congrats! Did you just hear or did you receive it early this morning too?
Well I just checked my email but it was said it was sent 5 hours ago, so in the morning!Congrats! Did you just hear or did you receive it early this morning too?
Just got my acceptance yesterday and I'm so excited! Congrats everyone! Has anyone seen a Facebook group yet?
Is anyone else still waiting to hear back...? Not sure what to expect, as I don't know if they finished sending out acceptances already
I think they're sending out the acceptances in waves, so the next round would be in about another week and a half/two weeks. I don't think they sent out even half of the acceptances yet, but you can always call or email to see about your status. Good luck!
I talked to Wanda and she said they haven't sent out all of their acceptances. They will be sending another batch this upcoming week.
Also for everyone who received an acceptance, are you all accepting? Congrats!!!
I just sent in my letter saying that I’m declining my acceptance. Hope you hear back soon!Also for everyone who received an acceptance, are you all accepting? Congrats!!!
Thanks, me too! What other schools are you considering?I just sent in my letter saying that I’m declining my acceptance. Hope you hear back soon!
I’m still waiting on UF, but I’m considering UF and NovaThanks, me too! What other schools are you considering?
I'm sure you'll get into the UF OTD program, you seem like the perfect applicant!I’m still waiting on UF, but I’m considering UF and Nova
Hey! I just found this forum and am waiting to hear back as well, any idea if they have already sent out the second batch this week?!I talked to Wanda and she said they haven't sent out all of their acceptances. They will be sending another batch this upcoming week.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I just found this forum and am waiting to hear back as well, any idea if they have already sent out the second batch this week?!
So I believe the first cut of applicants received their acceptances last Wednesday, and they have 10 days to accept. Wanda informed me that once those 10 days are up, they will re-evaluate and begin to send out more acceptances. So I don’t assume we’ll hear until next week, as 10 days would be this Friday or Saturday I think. I’ve been anxiously waiting this whole time, so I know how you feel! Hopefully we’ll know something next week, but you never know 🙁
Thank you! The waiting game always sucks, but this whole sending out in waves thing is so confusing to me! Did they send out the 32 (or whatever it is) invitations last week and now we are technically on a waitlist?So I believe the first cut of applicants received their acceptances last Wednesday, and they have 10 days to accept. Wanda informed me that once those 10 days are up, they will re-evaluate and begin to send out more acceptances. So I don’t assume we’ll hear until next week, as 10 days would be this Friday or Saturday I think. I’ve been anxiously waiting this whole time, so I know how you feel! Hopefully we’ll know something next week, but you never know 🙁
We aren’t sure! I also emailed Wanda and she’s said they hadn’t sent out all of the acceptances yet. So who knows how many people got them lolThank you! The waiting game always sucks, but this whole sending out in waves thing is so confusing to me! Did they send out the 32 (or whatever it is) invitations last week and now we are technically on a waitlist?
Ugh lolWe aren’t sure! I also emailed Wanda and she’s said they hadn’t sent out all of the acceptances yet. So who knows how many people got them lol
Thank you! The waiting game always sucks, but this whole sending out in waves thing is so confusing to me! Did they send out the 32 (or whatever it is) invitations last week and now we are technically on a waitlist?
I agree with @gatorbait2342, I’m pretty sure they sent out about half! Idk why they choose to do it that way instead of sending out 32 and then going down a waitlist but who knows!
I hope so! But I know you will hear from FGCU soon and it will be great news!I'm sure you'll get into the UF OTD program, you seem like the perfect applicant!
Thanks so much! I appreciate your kindness!I hope so! But I know you will hear from FGCU soon and it will be great news!
I just got my acceptance!!! Praying for you all and I know you’ll hear back soon!
Congrats!!!I just got my acceptance!!! Praying for you all and I know you’ll hear back soon!
Thanks so much!! Have you decided if you’re being going to attend?Congrats!!!
Congratulations! I came back to check the tread to find out if you got in! I'm hoping to apply for the Fall 2019 semester! Good Luck!I just got my acceptance!!! Praying for you all and I know you’ll hear back soon!
I'm not sure yet! I'm still waiting back on a couple more schools, but I'm sure i'll know soon enough!Thanks so much!! Have you decided if you’re being going to attend?
Wow, thank you! That means a lot! Best of luck applying next year; if you have any questions, feel free to message me!Congratulations! I came back to check the tread to find out if you got in! I'm hoping to apply for the Fall 2019 semester! Good Luck!
Keep us updated!I'm not sure yet! I'm still waiting back on a couple more schools, but I'm sure i'll know soon enough!
Will do!! Are you choosing to attend FGCU this Fall then??Keep us updated!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They were my number 1! Sill waiting to hear back from UF OTD, but pretty sure I’ll be at FGCU 🙂Will do!! Are you choosing to attend FGCU this Fall then??
I'll be there this summer to finish some pre-reqs too! I'm not sure when to start looking for housing for the summer either but I figured I'd wait until it got closer.
Hi all! I just found this page! I've been accepted and will be going to FGCU! I have to take 2 classes over the summer as well. I looked for the fb group but I haven't seen it yet. Looking forward to starting OT school!
Hi! To find the fb group go to facebook / groups/ 185797518850593 (but without spaces and a com of course)
They didn't accept my ms anatomy or neuroanatomy so I have to take them this summer - would those happen to be the classes that you're taking over the summer too?
I think if you click on that it should bring you to the page on facebook 🙂
I'm going to be doing the neuroanatomy and musculo skeletal over the summer as well! I found a sublease at an apartment near by for the summer, but definitely trying to start looking for places for fall/spring soon!
I'm going to be doing the neuroanatomy and musculo skeletal over the summer as well! I found a sublease at an apartment near by for the summer, but definitely trying to start looking for places for fall/spring soon!
I’m subleasing from someone I kind of know that lives in a 5x5 at the reef! She is trying to see if any of her other roommates are trying to subleaseThanks I found it! I'm taking neuroanatomy and musculoskeletal also! I'm looking for a sublease still, there's a lot available. Did you do a one bedroom?
Also, did anyone receive a confirmation from Wanda that they got your acceptance letter? I don’t really want it to get lost in the mail and never delivered lol
I received a follow up email from Wanda two business days after I mailed in my acceptance form. I mailed from within the state.Also, did anyone receive a confirmation from Wanda that they got your acceptance letter? I don’t really want it to get lost in the mail and never delivered lol
Thanks! I mailed it in Monday from in state as well and have yet to hear back. I’ll email Wanda to check!I received a follow up email from Wanda two business days after I mailed in my acceptance form. I mailed from within the state.
I mailed from out of state and got my confirmation like 4/5 days!Thanks! I mailed it in Monday from in state as well and have yet to hear back. I’ll email Wanda to check!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems like I’m the only one, but if anyone else is still waiting to hear back, I got an email from Wanda today letting me know that first round offers have been sent (so I’m assuming all 32 offers) and they will be sending the next round of letters next week if seats are still available. If not, people will go on a waitlist.
I'm sure you're not the only one! You're such a qualified candidate so I'm sure you'll hear soon. Hoping nothing but the bestSeems like I’m the only one, but if anyone else is still waiting to hear back, I got an email from Wanda today letting me know that first round offers have been sent (so I’m assuming all 32 offers) and they will be sending the next round of letters next week if seats are still available. If not, people will go on a waitlist.
I’m in your boat! Good luck!!Seems like I’m the only one, but if anyone else is still waiting to hear back, I got an email from Wanda today letting me know that first round offers have been sent (so I’m assuming all 32 offers) and they will be sending the next round of letters next week if seats are still available. If not, people will go on a waitlist.
Hey! I still have some prerequisites to take as well! Which ones are you taking this summer?Hi everyone! I just accepted my offer this week! I'll be starting at FGCU this summer with the last few pre-reqs.
Has anyone started looking for housing options? Or started a Facebook page for our cohort?
I know it's still super early!
Congrats on getting accepted! What was you GPA, GRE and observation statistics?Just got my acceptance yesterday and I'm so excited! Congrats everyone! Has anyone seen a Facebook group yet?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 310
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
B
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
B
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K