finals over!!!

Discussion in 'Optometry' started by ariel winter, Dec 20, 2005.

1. ariel winter

ariel winter Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

hey guys, i just had my last final today! i am so excited about the xmas break! are you guys all done finals too! what do you guys have planned for the break? i am just gonna relax at home for the most part, but it seems like i havent done a lot of that lately, hehe! i can actually start planning for next year's move to boston, etc... i really havent had time to think about that too. finals were hard though - i hope i got through alright. grades dont matter as much as before i was accepted, but low grades still depress me, hehe. anyhow, for those of you still in the throws of exams, good luck. for those of you done, YAY! time to party! :)

2. kiseki

kiseki Member
    5+ Year Member

Optometry Student
    hehee i just got done with finals last friday and i'm just chillaxing for now too. ;) i'm so excited that finals are over - definitely needed a break...i hope to be visiting SUNY's campus over break and catch up with hs friends and hobbies heh. i totally know how u feel about grades tho - i don't know why but i feel like i'm not worried (although i probably should be) about grades. my pre-med friends are annoyed that they don't get to slack off as much yet. :p hehee j/k. hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and happy new year!

3. cpw

cpw It's a boy !!!
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Optometrist
    I'm working Xmas Eve and the day after Xmas... no going home for me this year :(

4. prettygreeneyes

Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Optometry Student
    And I thought I was going into a career that meant all holidays off!!! Do you normally work on Saturdays?

5. rpames

rpames Optometrist
    10+ Year Member

Optometrist
    Who's going to get an I exam on xmas eve?

6. cpw

cpw It's a boy !!!

Optometrist

yep... that's exactly what I was wondering too.... but, they're going to pay me lots of money to sit on my ass and find out. All I did today was fax contact lens Rx's to people who forgot theirs on their way out of town. :rolleyes:

And yes, I work Saturdays. (everyone I know right out of school works Saturdays unless they happened to set up their own office cold... )

I get Sundays and Mondays off. (that's my weekend) But, this next week I have to cover Monday for my other doc. So, therefore, my only day off is Christmas.

7. cpw

cpw It's a boy !!!

Optometrist
    People are actually coming in for eye exams on Christmas Eve !! Crazy people... go home to your families !! (or.. maybe that's why they're here!)