Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I was recently accepted into PT school and am now freaking out a bit about the next step.... PAYING for everything! 😱 I have already filled out the FAFSA for 2011-2011 and have started looking around for various private scholarships. What else can I be doing to ensure I do not have problems covering the costs for this year? Do I need to already be in contact with a financial aid counselor from my institution? Thanks for any help!!
I was recently accepted into PT school and am now freaking out a bit about the next step.... PAYING for everything! 😱 I have already filled out the FAFSA for 2011-2011 and have started looking around for various private scholarships. What else can I be doing to ensure I do not have problems covering the costs for this year? Do I need to already be in contact with a financial aid counselor from my institution? Thanks for any help!!