Finding the right school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

myameena

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been going to school websites, requesting information on the programs, and looking up schools in books but I'm not sure how I will know the right school when I find it. I want to apply to schools that 1.)take large numbers of out of state students, 2.)concentrate more on the DAT than gpa (have no idea how to find these schools), 3.)trying to stay away from southern schools with the exception of NOVA and my own state of Tx (just sick of being down south for the most part), and 4.) clinical more than research.

For my 2.) and 4.), how do I find these schools?

Members don't see this ad.

See the post "About AADSAS statistic books. "

That book is the resource that will answer these questions (all with the exception of #4). It was well worth the $$$. I will be selling off my older edition (39th ed. I think) and DAT review materials over ebay shortly. Its stats will be a couple of years old but you will get the general idea on what schools to apply to. For question #4 you need to contact each school and see what they offer, hours in clinic, clinic requirements, etc.
GOODLUCK!
Matt