first time here...any thoughts on NOVA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChristinaMarie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,this is my first time here. does anyone know the turn around time for getting an interview for Nova? they recieved my app. last friday? oh, and how are the interviews going?

Members don't see this ad.

great school... hoping to taste my acceptance candy tomorrow... read some of the other posts for details on NOVA..

-A

I got an interview invite dated 3 days after I got the postcard that said my file was complete for an interview date nearly a month later.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nova is a great school, just got accepted today (via Rogeria on the phone...Amra FYI- they may not send letters til early next week). I am definitely going there next year. I was very impressed by their program and the friendliness of the students and faculty.

I got my secondary on July 27, file complete on August 14, and my interview was scheduled for September 24. I just found out today about my acceptance (I will get the letter next week).

That's the general time table. Best of luck -there is more info about interviews at interviewfeedback.com and the osteopathic board under "Nova class of 2005". :)

If PalCareGrl is going then it has to be good!!! :D In fact, now it is my # 2 choice. Second only to UMDNJ because it is in state. I hope I get to sit next to you PalCareirl ;) .

drdr, you're making me blush... stop it! ;)

Nova really is a great school. I'm 99% sure that's where I'll be next August! :D