Florida Class of 2012 accepted!

Started by aggiedonk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well, at least it's better than getting rabies....


True! If you're actually exposed to rabies, you need a shot in the abdobmen that hurts like hell, plus FIVE vaccine shots... I'll take flu-like symptoms anyday.
 
True! If you're actually exposed to rabies, you need a shot in the abdobmen that hurts like hell, plus FIVE vaccine shots... I'll take flu-like symptoms anyday.

That was the old treatment. You no longer get shots in the abdomen.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish the Financial Aid and Transporation and Parking ladies who answer the phones at UF would get rabies. What is the deal with people being complete jagoffs? 👎
 
I was wondering y we need serum banking too?? Good Q 😕

Baseline values for folks who may be exposed to biohazards - esp. animals and lab experimenters. BSL usually requires it, but only for higher levels.

I guess that tells us we are gonna we working with some funky stuff? Naww ... just another diagnostic leg up if something happens.