Florida DPT 2021-2022 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Do you know how full the UF class is?? Any Intel would be great since they aren’t very good at communicating!
There are 72 members in the Facebook group, but a few of those I think are current students. I think UF’s class size is between 70 and 75? I’m not even sure tbh. I imagine it’s full or close to full, but that doesn’t mean a few people won’t give up their seats for a different school
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are 72 members in the Facebook group, but a few of those I think are current students. I think UF’s class size is between 70 and 75? I’m not even sure tbh. I imagine it’s full or close to full, but that doesn’t mean a few people won’t give up their seats for a different school
Do you think its worth emailing admissions to give an update on applications/how many spots are left. I just haven't gotten any information since my initial application submission. Also, in the group it gives a list of the current students that are in it (17 people) and that leaves 54 people that are in the cohort in that facebook group.
 
Do you think its worth emailing admissions to give an update on applications/how many spots are left. I just haven't gotten any information since my initial application submission. Also, in the group it gives a list of the current students that are in it (17 people) and that leaves 54 people that are in the cohort in that facebook group.
Yeah I think it’s worth it! Amy has always replied to my emails very quickly. They may be ambiguous about how many spots are left but it’s certainly worth a shot

And ok dope so if there are only 54 students in this cohort on the Facebook page then there could be a lot of spots left. Although tbh it took them like a whole week to add me to the page so it’s possible that the class is fuller than the page indicates
 
Do you think its worth emailing admissions to give an update on applications/how many spots are left. I just haven't gotten any information since my initial application submission. Also, in the group it gives a list of the current students that are in it (17 people) and that leaves 54 people that are in the cohort in that facebook group.
Pls let us know if you get a response! thxs!
 
Hello everyone! Wanted to see if there are any future classmates here going to FIU in the fall! I am from PA so I would love be able to meet some people before moving down there!
 
I put down the deposit that was due yesterday and if I dont hear back from FAMU soon I'm going to accept Nova and pay the second deposity
Hey guys I was also accepted into nova tampa and plan on attending! Hopefully you get into FAMU but if not, would love to start a group chat with you guys before orientation in may!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I was also accepted into nova tampa and plan on attending! Hopefully you get into FAMU but if not, would love to start a group chat with you guys before orientation in may!
Hey! I also got into Nova Tampa! I think starting some sort of group chat before orientation is a great idea!
 
I wanted to reach out one more time and see if anyone has heard from FAMU. I'm at the point where I need to move forward with Nova Tampa but based on location FAMU is my first choice. They called me last week saying they still had seats to fill and had a very extensive waitlist but students wouldn't know if they got denied until mid-late summer. I'm not sure if this means they're already sending out acceptances or not but if anyone hears anything let me know! Thanks!
 
I haven't, I was told that offers would go out in March
Did you happen to hear back anything from UNF? I was also told offers would start to go out in March and now we’re in April. I have not heard back and not sure if most decisions have gone out by now, or they are still in the process of sending them this month as well
 
Did you happen to hear back anything from UNF? I was also told offers would start to go out in March and now we’re in April. I have not heard back and not sure if most decisions have gone out by now, or they are still in the process of sending them this month as well
yes I heard back around 2 weeks ago
 
I ended up being waitlisted at UF, do you think its worth it to email admissions about my place on the list? Do they even tell you? If anyone knows, let me know.
 
I ended up being waitlisted at UF, do you think its worth it to email admissions about my place on the list? Do they even tell you? If anyone knows, let me know.
I don’t think UF tells people, but I could be wrong. Doesn’t hurt to ask, Amy has always responded quickly to any of my questions
 
I don’t think UF tells people, but I could be wrong. Doesn’t hurt to ask, Amy has always responded quickly to any of my questions
I emailed her and she has not responded twice now. One I sent April 15th, the other I sent yesterday... What should I do?
 
I emailed her and she has not responded twice now. One I sent April 15th, the other I sent yesterday... What should I do?
Unfortunately there’s probably not much else you can do. Hopefully she responds, and if not I guess you can’t do much besides wait and see if you ever get off the waitlist. Sorry man, good luck!
 
Question: Has anyone been moved off the waitlist for UNF recently? I’ve been on the waitlist for over two months now and have heard nothing from UNF since. Just wondering if anyone has gotten off the waitlist or has heard anything from them?

Thank you in advance!