Sep 15, 2017
Status
Pharmacist
Hello everyone!
I'm currently a licensed pharmacist in Illinois and am going to get married and be moving to Florida. Needless to say it's aleady a big change to be getting married, but I'm also in the process of getting licensed to practice in Florida as well. I'm so nervous because I am scheduled for my exam in 2 months and have been looking for good Florida MPJE law review materials! I keep reading about Dr. Straus and his material but cannot find it anywhere! Can you all please help me out! My life is going to change drastically this coming year and I could really use some help! I have a digital copy of the Illinois law review if anyone needs it too! Thank you everyone!

May 24, 2017
Status
Pharmacist
Hello everyone!
I'm currently a licensed pharmacist in Illinois and am going to get married and be moving to Florida. Needless to say it's aleady a big change to be getting married, but I'm also in the process of getting licensed to practice in Florida as well. I'm so nervous because I am scheduled for my exam in 2 months and have been looking for good Florida MPJE law review materials! I keep reading about Dr. Straus and his material but cannot find it anywhere! Can you all please help me out! My life is going to change drastically this coming year and I could really use some help! I have a digital copy of the Illinois law review if anyone needs it too! Thank you everyone!

hey how did the exam go? i am also in Illinois and looking to take the Florida law. I'm suppose to be getting married in 2018 and would like to get this out the way before i get married.

Vadakayil

2+ Year Member
Sep 9, 2016
Hello

Can someone please share the UF slides and any other materials I will be really appreciative. I am taking the exam 2nd try now in 2 weeks. Thanks so much

My email

Robirayd1 at gmail (only way I can type)

sli87

10+ Year Member
Oct 3, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Hello

Can someone please share the UF slides and any other materials I will be really appreciative. I am taking the exam 2nd try now in 2 weeks. Thanks so much

My email

Robirayd1 at gmail (only way I can type)
hi, did u receive the UF slides can you send it to me [email protected] com

About the Ads