Florida

Started by RXRedline
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RXRedline

SU RX 2009
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a p-1 student at Shenandoah University in Virginia. I plan on moving to Florida upon graduation. Does anyone know anything about the additional requirements to get licensed there? Are there any additional courses I need to complete to sit for the florida law exams? thanks
 
RXRedline said:
I am a p-1 student at Shenandoah University in Virginia. I plan on moving to Florida upon graduation. Does anyone know anything about the additional requirements to get licensed there? Are there any additional courses I need to complete to sit for the florida law exams? thanks

You'll need to study Florida law. I don't know if there is a course or not. You can go to myflorida.com and find the board of pharmacy. I think they may have the laws on their website.