FOR ALL YOU AUGUST MCAT TAKERS!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EW5817

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
FOR ALL YOU AUGUST MCAT TAKERS! ALL YOU NEED AND MORE!

I?M SELLING ALL MY MCAT MATERIALS:

A. HYPERLEARNING 1999 ( Science Workbook, Science Review, Verbal Workbook, Verbal Reasoning and Writing Review, In-Class Passage Compendium, Practice Tests A-D, MCAT diagnostic tests 480 (answers only),481 (with solutions) ,482 (with solutions),483 (test only),484 (with solutions), 485(answers only), 486(answers only), and the MCAT science review handout)

B. BERKELEY REVIEW ( MCAT practice tests I-VIII with solutions)

C. AAMC MATERIAL: (MCAT student manual, Practice Items for Verbal, Physical and Biological Sciences, MCAT Practice test I, II, III and Practice test IV with solutions).

D. COLUMBIA REVIEW COURSE 1997: ( Complete home study course with final mock MCAT and solutions: Six books)

E. KAPLAN MATERIALS: (All Kaplan review books for home study: Six books)

F. MISCELANEOUS BOOKS:
1.Columbia review biology, organic chemistry, general chemistry, and physics.
2. The Betz Guide: A complete preparation for the MCAT.
3. Flowers and Silvers MCAT. 2 books
4. Columbia Review Intensive Prep for the MCAT.
5. ARCO Supercourse for the MCAT.
6. Barrons MCAT prep.
7. 30 additional MCAT Verbal Passages by an independent company with solutions.
8. Aceing the Medical School Interview pamphet by an independent company.

Total I spent- 3,000.00+

FOR YOU: 500.00 + SHIPPING. FIRST TO EMAIL, FIRST TO GET.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, that is A LOT of MCAT review books you have there!!!
biggrin.gif
I hope you kicked-@ss on the test!!!
wink.gif
Good luck on your sell!

Rob
MS III

[This message has been edited by Future DOc (edited 05-25-2000).]

What a good idea.
But my SALE is downright CRAZY!!!

I have the complete Kaplan MCAT materials for 1997, 1998, and 1999 (subject books, lesson books, flashcards, and TOPICAL TESTS- the topicals were given to students in a book in 98, but now they only let students do the tests in the centers- the topical test book doesn't have the answers, you're supposed to get that at the centers but since I did most of them it has the correct answers marked) The topical tests are the same now as in 1998- (I took the mcat in aug 99 and used my topical book instead of going in to the kaplan center and writing on laminated copies with an erasable marker). THIS TOPICAL BOOK HAS EVERY PRACTICE QUESTION KAPLAN OFFERS!!! (they realized they let the cat out of the bag w/ this book and now don't let them out of the center) The other kaplan materials didn't change much between the 97, 98, an 99 editions (chapter questions are the same), so between the three years it is easy to put together a set with no marks, highlighting, or notes written on it.

As far a questions I have the practice MCATs items from the AAMC, and also have kaplan full length practice tests 1,2,3,4, and midterm. I have the answer key for Kaplan full length MCAT midterm,2,3,and 4 (with MCAT score conversion chart for each test- so you'll know your score) And best of all I have a copy of Kaplan's solution EXPLANATIONS for the Midterm and Full Length 3 (resources they now don't allow out of the center)

I also have these additional study books which I never got around to using (not written in) I have Schuam's outline books for college physics, biology, gen chem,
and orgo. And I have some other MCAT review books which I never got around to using. They are: THE MCAT CHEMISTRY BOOK, PHYSICS BOOK, and BIOLOGY BOOK. These are published by Nova press. They have review notes and problems in them.

I would like to get rid of ALL this stuff for <<<<$150 + shipping>>>>> or BEST OFFER. I'm sure Kaplan has put out a 2000 edition for the April MCATs, so I can understand if you are looking for that edition. But my editions from 97, 98, and 99 are virtually identical so I doubt they changed much for the 2000 edition. I can also send you my own lecture notes from 97 and 99.

Let me know if you're interested. I live if the Buffalo, NY area in case you are within driving distance.

my email is: [email protected]

[This message has been edited by lecomdo (edited 05-25-2000).]