For fun, What were your SAT/ACT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Flipps

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What were your ACT/SAT scores?

Would be interesting to see how peoples scores on these compared with their DAT scores.

Members don't see this ad.

I’m pretty sure we had a thread a month ago very similar to this. Something about comparing SAT/ACT to our DAT scores.

Too bad we can’t search for words under four letters long (ie. SAT and ACT). :thumbdown:

I’m pretty sure we had a thread a month ago very similar to this. Something about comparing SAT/ACT to our DAT scores.

Too bad we can’t search for words under four letters long (ie. SAT and ACT). :thumbdown:

My bad, I did do a search for both ACT and SAT before making this topic. Guess that's the reason I got no results. >_>

Members don't see this ad :)
My bad, I did do a search for both ACT and SAT before making this topic. Guess that's the reason I got no results. >_>

Oh I feel ya. I was going to do a quick search so I could pull that thread up for you. Can't help you out now. But... it did have everything you were lookign for.

I can't really post in that thread because I haven't taken the DAT, but I'll post my SAT scores here. I took the new SAT.

Math: 670
Critical Reading: 640
Writing: 700

I think I'll be studying a lot more for the DAT when that comes around. I took a practice DAT from Kaplan and got a 13 on the QR and 12 on the RC :eek: I'll be spending a lot of time figuring out strategies for those sections...