Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
So due to my sudden employment issue, I'll be moving around July this summer to the NoVA area where my Dad lives. I'll be looking immediately for a vet or two that I can shadow, and was wondering whether any SDN-ers here who lives around this area has had any difficulties in getting some shadowing experience? How many clinics on average did you call before finding a willing vet? My Dad has a cat so I'm considering calling up his cat's vet first, but otherwise I don't have much personal connections. I want to know if this is a relatively easy area to find a place to shadow, or if it's concentrated with aspiring vets and is usually already filled.
Freaking out that I'm moving out of Japan so soon, but excited to FINALLY take a step forward to pursue my dream
Thanks a ton in advance 🙂
So due to my sudden employment issue, I'll be moving around July this summer to the NoVA area where my Dad lives. I'll be looking immediately for a vet or two that I can shadow, and was wondering whether any SDN-ers here who lives around this area has had any difficulties in getting some shadowing experience? How many clinics on average did you call before finding a willing vet? My Dad has a cat so I'm considering calling up his cat's vet first, but otherwise I don't have much personal connections. I want to know if this is a relatively easy area to find a place to shadow, or if it's concentrated with aspiring vets and is usually already filled.
Freaking out that I'm moving out of Japan so soon, but excited to FINALLY take a step forward to pursue my dream

Thanks a ton in advance 🙂