For those that have interviewed at marquette

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shane41

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is my number one choice. I really really want to get in. Can you give me some advice on the interview. Is it really nerve-racking, not so bad...etc. Any help would be great. Even how long the entire day is, i know you get a tour and i think lunch.

Thanks in advance

You can pm too if you want!

Members don't see this ad.

My interview was at 9:30, so I showed up about five minutes early. After the interview, they give a group tour. Then it's time for lunch. I was done by 12:30.

Thanks. Did the ask any far out questions? Any help would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
Far out questions? Nah. The oddest thing that they asked me was if I was competent with computers.

I think that I was asked some harder questions because I am non-traditional and my stats aren't of the same caliber as the rest of the apps in the first pool. But the questions weren't off the wall. Remember the questions asked to most in an interview are tailored to the applicant. Some of the questions I was asked were from left feild because I was looking at the SDN feedback for Marquette. I would bet that people that left feedback weren't non-trad. or in my unique situation. I would study your application and that would be the best prep, for determing the questions that will be asked of you.

Thanks for the help