For Those Who Got Invited to UPENN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DAT-Scared

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I just got a letter today saying that UPENN has received everything from me. How long does it usually take to send an invitation? Basically, how long after you got this letter you got your Invite??? and was it email or mai???

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Guys,
I just got a letter today saying that UPENN has received everything from me. How long does it usually take to send an invitation? Basically, how long after you got this letter you got your Invite??? and was it email or mai???

i got the received everything letter over a month ago and have heard nothing since. *hoping no news is good news :)*

Hey Guys,

I also sent in my secondaries about a month also as well and is now waiting in fear for the rejection letter to arrive.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Guys,

I got the invite about a week after I got the file complete letter.

For me it took a long time. Between the time i got that letter and the time I was invited for an interview it was well over a month, if not almost 2. They seem to be slow. good luck