foreign financial aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

preacherman

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of other types of financial aid for foreign students other than stafford loans? The school I'm interested in does not participate in that program. Probably because they are new and have a different type of program than normal. They use a problem based learning program. It is used at Univ. of Sydney Australia. They use Sallie Mae Loans and their own loan program . Their loans are not enough, only 6,000 a year.
 
Most of the schools I have looked into are eligible for a loan from TERI, they have a loan called the international student loan program, Or ISLP, Its good for up to $18,000 I dont know the web site but you can look it up with directhit.com