Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello fellow Dental students and graduates.
I'm an american born citizen currently studying my BDS abroad and am in my final year. I've passed my NBDE part 1 and will return to the USA after I finish my final year to attempt the part 2 exam as well as apply for the international dental program in the following cycle. I will have roughly half a year until the cycle begins and was wondering what jobs I could get related to the dental field? Something that would look good on my application. Keep in mind, i'm not on a visa so that shouldn't be a problem. Also, how many shadowing hours would be sufficient to be accepted by dental schools? I will try to manage shadowing an hour or two a day, side by side with a job.
Thank you for the help
I'm an american born citizen currently studying my BDS abroad and am in my final year. I've passed my NBDE part 1 and will return to the USA after I finish my final year to attempt the part 2 exam as well as apply for the international dental program in the following cycle. I will have roughly half a year until the cycle begins and was wondering what jobs I could get related to the dental field? Something that would look good on my application. Keep in mind, i'm not on a visa so that shouldn't be a problem. Also, how many shadowing hours would be sufficient to be accepted by dental schools? I will try to manage shadowing an hour or two a day, side by side with a job.
Thank you for the help