Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everybody,
I am a french med student in 2nd year at Paris.
I am willing to come to USA after my 4th year, but I am wondering if good med schools accept international students (especially UCLA and Wayne state university). I heard, it is very difficult to get enrolled in american colleges for international med students, is it so hard? Do you know guys, anyone who succeed?
Sorry for my very rough english
I am trying to improve it!
Thanking you so much in advance
I am a french med student in 2nd year at Paris.
I am willing to come to USA after my 4th year, but I am wondering if good med schools accept international students (especially UCLA and Wayne state university). I heard, it is very difficult to get enrolled in american colleges for international med students, is it so hard? Do you know guys, anyone who succeed?
Sorry for my very rough english
Thanking you so much in advance