Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch Tracker? Haven't done one before, correct me if anything is wrong.

Official D1 Possibly the only tally Finn is going to give you:
Genny (1) - BBC
BBC
(2) - AM, acanthy
Sporty (1) - stagg
Kata (3) - Lawpy, mizzy, MsP
AM () -
Stagg (2) - coffee?, kata
MsP (3) - cubs, mutts, petmoosy
Cubs (2) - barky, dolph
Navs () -
dolph (1) - genny
petmoosy (3) - Moosy, PBCoops, Navs

18/19 Voting

Official D2 tally. Things just aren't quite the same anymore...
Cubs (3) - miz, Barks, Lawpy
Navs (4) - Coffee?, mutts, mpm, cubs
Dolph (1) -BBC
MOOSE (3) - AM, Nav, dolph
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts (1) - kata
miz (1) - Stagg

14/16
Missing: Skim, MOOSE

Now D3 and Nav is back.

Members don't see this ad.

Lynch moose

I’m willing to follow this line of sketchiness because I agree that her play has also been sketchy and I don’t have time to review further because I have to go to work until after lynch close

Members don't see this ad :)
Night 2
View attachment 264279
Everyone always complained about Mr. Heckles. He even created trouble even from beyond the grave when he named the girls his heirs to his mess. Meanwhile Chandler realizes he might become Mr. Heckles all alone and old. He will be missed but not that missed.
Dead is @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo Mr. Heckles and village post restrictor.

Meanwhile others were up to heroic efforts last night. They thought Navs was gone forever, but it just wasn't quite their time. Welcome back @Navilly

Bonus time!
These two characters once took an epic nap together ?

Lynch close 10pm Eastern

Monica & Rachel's Apartment
1. @Stagg737
2. genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Joey & Chandler's Apartment

6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8. @Miranda Senft
20. @muttmanager
9. Ms Procrastinator
10. @acanthuroidei

Central Perk
11. @katashark
12. @Barkley13
13. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
14. @cubsrule4e

Ross's Apartment
16. Navilly @Navilly
17. @Animal Midwife
18. PrincessButterCup / Coopah
15. @mypetmoose

Apartment change for @mypetmoose?

Lynch Tracker? Haven't done one before, correct me if anything is wrong.

Official D1 Possibly the only tally Finn is going to give you:
Genny (1) - BBC
BBC
(2) - AM, acanthy
Sporty (1) - stagg
Kata (3) - Lawpy, mizzy, MsP
AM () -
Stagg (2) - coffee?, kata
MsP (3) - cubs, mutts, petmoosy
Cubs (2) - barky, dolph
Navs () -
dolph (1) - genny
petmoosy (3) - Moosy, PBCoops, Navs

18/19 Voting

Official D2 tally. Things just aren't quite the same anymore...
Cubs (3) - miz, Barks, Lawpy
Navs (4) - Coffee?, mutts, mpm, cubs
Dolph (1) -BBC
MOOSE (3) - AM, Nav, dolph
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts (1) - kata
miz (1) - Stagg

14/16
Missing: Skim, MOOSE

Now D3 and Nav is back.

Lynch trackers tracks all movements of lynches as he day prograsses. You ending on mutts, a non-vote though puts you even more in my wolf column

It’s a Sunday of a holiday weekend, where is everyone?

Reactions: 3 users
It’s a Sunday of a holiday weekend, where is everyone?
15589000749794964439074806745283.jpg

I am at the animal shelter

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Want to share a little more information about that, and the other actions?
So one of them was being put in the death taxi. It said I actually went for a ride on it. I think one of my other two results saved my butt.

The other was an item being played on me. So another player and I are PMing for a day. That person can speak up if they like, but I'll leave it up to them.

The third was being moved. I don't know exactly how this happened and it wasn't in my night results either. I didn't even realize it happened until my PM partner asked about it earlier today... (maybe this is somehow an effect of being in the taxi?)

Seems like cubs is frustrated by inability to post and vote. Feels like someone else is acting on him and Coops because there are other players not found but don't have these post restrictions. And yet cubs and Coops have a seemimgly stronger restriction than MsPro who could respond to threads with pics and vote

Members don't see this ad :)
For all we know the death cab doesn’t actually cause death. It’s just the more logical extrapolation of the name
Yeah leaning that way. Think it was just a pun on the show as well.
I'll contribute to this discussion. I hinted earlier that I knew the person who was put in the death cab. Surprise surprise that person is me lol. And I have no idea who put me there. It was not stated. Not sure what this means overall, because a) this could be a mod phrasing thing and 2) I'm alive so now y'all are probably gonna be weirded out by that

Like I said tho, the mechanism of the death cab might be cancelled out by other night actions. I had three night actions performed on me last night, so one of them probably saved me.
I put you there. So it’s interesting that MOOSE did say Nav Put her there don’t know if it was just an accident or what. I am 99% sure the moving was a result of the cab.
Yeah that happened last night too (was counting this as one of the 3 actions on me last night)
I don’t know if it’s like an RNG and certain nights players die or just get taken for a ride. Or like you said other item use saving you or what.

Reactions: 1 user
How do we know this?

I am inclined to believe that Fern, who came back as a villager, would not impair someone far enough where they couldn’t truly contribute
have you considered there's 2 post restrictors? also, she liked me comment where I said she's post restricted. Also, look at what's bolded.

Feels like a wolf acted on Skil for some reason.

So her not posting could be 1. Lazy/not available 2. Mod restricted after the "injury" 3. Intentionally to manipulate opinions/voting. Which one do you think it is? Must be the third if you think shes a wolf.
Is she not claiming to be ugly naked guy? She said she was in the write up
Wait BBC's Ferny was a village post restrictor right?

So you think BBC did this?
Yes or No?
I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)
No one could ever know me
No one could ever see me
Seems you're the only one who knows
What it's like to be me
Someone to face the day with
Make it through all the rest with
Someone I'll always laugh with
Even at my worst, I'm best with you, yeah
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Seems like cubs is frustrated by inability to post and vote. Feels like someone else is acting on him and Coops because there are other players not found but don't have these post restrictions. And yet cubs and Coops have a seemimgly stronger restriction than MsPro who could respond to threads with pics and vote

Miranda Senft, a 20 something year old female veterinary student presented to the clinic for driving in the death cab courtesy of Navilly. Despite severe lacerations and other injuries, Miranda Senft remains alive still. It is suspected that a new person will drive the cab each night.

Differential diagnoses for wolves should include Ross.

Unlike previous visits, it is hard to differentiate whether mizchiefmanaged has switched species to become of the canine variety.

For now, based off of their severe injuries and lack of death, I believe that ***********miranda Senft should be euthanized********

(Dear colleague,

Thank you for the referral of this posting restriction to me. I can think of nothing better on a day off then to continue using medical note speak. Attached find the discharges for said posting restriction, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
———————————
YOU SUCK)
Miranda Senft, a 20 something year old female veterinary student presented to the clinic for driving in the death cab courtesy of Navilly. Despite severe lacerations and other injuries, Miranda Senft remains alive still. It is suspected that a new person will drive the cab each night.

Differential diagnoses for wolves should include Ross.

Unlike previous visits, it is hard to differentiate whether mizchiefmanaged has switched species to become of the canine variety.

For now, based off of their severe injuries and lack of death, I believe that ***********miranda Senft should be euthanized********

(Dear colleague,

Thank you for the referral of this posting restriction to me. I can think of nothing better
on a day off then to continue using medical note speak. Attached find the discharges for said posting restriction, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
———————————
YOU SUCK)

Is this a 1 day thing? And you were quiet yesterday bc of the wedding, and still at wedding today?

To translate, this is pointing out that yesterday there was only one post restriction so it would be weird to suddenly have 2 with a wolfy restrictor right?

Maybe an item? Maybe leftover from ferny

Reactions: 1 users
@Skimble,

while you're here, would you like to post a lynch?

Okay guys, overnights screw with my sleep schedule. Still catching up on the thread and making quotes but here's what I got in my messages last night.
"You were given coffee so you were wide awake when nav asked you to hop in phoebe's cab you declined. "

I am a vanillager and I was given an item last night (Monica's apron) which I was allowed to send to someone but because I was working I was unable to actually send it. The item description was
"You got an item to use tonight! Monica's apron! Cooking all day long. Send a delicious treat to someone and something good might happen. "

Catching up on the thread.
Oh hi, I guess I should maybe move you lower on my list then? ;)

So it’s more just hard to express my views, when fern is forcing me to use words I wouldn’t normally like to use. What specific questions do you have on it? I will happily answer them.

Probably could be that the wolves are noobs and want to punish the experienced players as much as possible.
Who would fall under this category? I think all the people save for one are experienced.

have you considered there's 2 post restrictors? also, she liked me comment where I said she's post restricted. Also, look at what's bolded.
View attachment 264388

Who else was post restricted yesterday? Who else is post restricted today? I think you are hearing those hoofbeats, and when you were told already that there was only one horse, you are assuming multiple horses for this appointment.

Occam’s razor, there is one post restrictor. And f this was my game, order of operations would have them dead before giving out restriction, I get the impressions mixed is not an order of operations type of gal though.

In any event, we can agree it is NAI. To think that there is a wolf post restrictor in addition, when no other signs post to it, is irrational unless proven otherwise tomorrow

Who else was post restricted yesterday? Who else is post restricted today? I think you are hearing those hoofbeats, and when you were told already that there was only one horse, you are assuming multiple horses for this appointment.

Occam’s razor, there is one post restrictor. And f this was my game, order of operations would have them dead before giving out restriction, I get the impressions mixed is not an order of operations type of gal though.

In any event, we can agree it is NAI. To think that there is a wolf post restrictor in addition, when no other signs post to it, is irrational unless proven otherwise tomorrow
the one thing I thought was big was the fact that BBC, the post restrictor, is dead. I thought when someone was killed that their night actions were cancelled. I've definitely seen it be that way before, so that would make me think that someone else post restricted her.

the one thing I thought was big was the fact that BBC, the post restrictor, is dead. I thought when someone was killed that their night actions were cancelled. I've definitely seen it be that way before, so that would make me think that someone else post restricted her.
When I had my items last night, I asked what would happen if I died while trying to use them. Mixy told me there was a "potential" for my night actions to still go through... like if I had died Navi still could've been revived. So not guaranteed I think. Maybe RNG for if it works?

What's confusing me is the restriction happened the next day despite Ferny BBC being dead. But it could be due to the order of operations not being followed as you stated but i can't be sure

Lynch MOOSE

I’m still fine with this thought train at the moment. None of what she has provided to the thread has really been that different/helpful. Also the flub of saying Nav offered is bothering me. Don’t know if it was a mod flub or a MOOSE flub. And I’m pretty sure I’ve said things that she hasn’t responded to yet :p

Lynch barks

today, I am good with a moose lynch, too, am not sure that I buy the reason for not using the item, but would like to have a second leader. Barks seems a bit off but I can't pin it to any particular posts. Just like, not really wolf hunting?

I am happy with either of these two being lynched.

I’m feeling the barks lynch less than the MOOSE lynch, however I’m still happier with a kata lynch, especially after her combative and semi-dismissive response to Nav. MOOSE still has the overarching mod flub vs possible wolf flub, so if it comes down to MOOSE vs barks getting lynched I’ll move my vote that way.

I don't think everyone is equally experienced so i'm referring to long time players vs more recent players
But like who?
:confused: the players who played few WW games since 2018 (overall not just on SDN) vs those who played for years on here. I think it could be that those in the former could go for those in the latter but it's just one possibility.
Also btw this exchange bothered me and I can’t explain why. So I’m leaving it here.

Reactions: 1 users