Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wow i am really destroying my post:like ratio again lol. I was doing so good, had it under 100. To the pet picture threads I now go!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Unofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally
MOOSE (2)
- Lawpy, AM
Barks (1) - cubs
kata (2) - MOOSE, miz

5/15
lynch close in ~11 hours

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh hi, I guess I should maybe move you lower on my list then? ;)

So it’s more just hard to express my views, when fern is forcing me to use words I wouldn’t normally like to use. What specific questions do you have on it? I will happily answer them.

How did you know Miranda got injured? How would you feel if the person tonight also survived the cab? -- I have information that this person did not die. I think if it is interrupted by another night action, the death cab is not able to kill... I'm inclined to believe at least that part of Miranda's story, but I don't understand the injury if she did not supposedly enter the cab at all...

Hello MPM,

Thank you for your inquiry. As being a fellow clinician, I feel it is better for the interests of all involved to be as upfront as possible. Given an early, one time chance to test out a diagnosis, I am happy to always try it.

I was suspicious that Miranda was canine, yesterday, the lynch started feeling atypical at the end, and I wanted to attempt a different approach to a unique problem (I will explain myself better at the end of the day when I am not restricted by such formalities)

This is the bit I was referring to when I was talking about how you said you would elaborate...

Dear fellow clinicians,

Has anyone else noticed the abnormalities in mutt’s play? Normally they come to the vet in short bursts, but their frequent visits are making me suspicious that they may be afflicted with something serious? Are you having similar thoughts. Thanks again for your referral!

In light of new info, supposedly suggesting that mutts was one of the N1 kill targets, do you feel better about her? (I forget who originally posted this...)

Did you see her post where she said she had the option to get in? How sure are you actually that she’s wolfy?

Not sure at all, her play is much more indicative of wolfiness than that event was. It’s difficult to say though. Also I think VCA from yesterday may be a gold mine, but I am not sure if someone has that available (a lynch tracker), and I haven’t done a vote analysis yet.

Hey, I gotta question...
So didn't Navi say that the death cab injured you? Were you ever injured/are you now healed?

Injured was the word I had to use, every description I did had to be medical terminology. The implication was that they were forced to get in the cab, there was no notification that occurred as night results for me.

Not sure at all, her play is much more indicative of wolfiness than that event was. It’s difficult to say though. Also I think VCA from yesterday may be a gold mine, but I am not sure if someone has that available (a lynch tracker), and I haven’t done a vote analysis yet.

AM assured me that lynch tracker was pointless today

How did you know Miranda got injured? How would you feel if the person tonight also survived the cab? -- I have information that this person did not die. I think if it is interrupted by another night action, the death cab is not able to kill... I'm inclined to believe at least that part of Miranda's story, but I don't understand the injury if she did not supposedly enter the cab at all...

This is the bit I was referring to when I was talking about how you said you would elaborate...

In light of new info, supposedly suggesting that mutts was one of the N1 kill targets, do you feel better about her? (I forget who originally posted this...)

See above post about injured aspect. Fine given that Miranda didn’t die, and she is saying she had the option to not get in.

As you can see, mutts has moved down to neutral territory from mild wolf territory

AM assured me that lynch tracker was pointless today

I strongly disagree, and that gives me a firm side eye towards AM, who is the queen of VCA. Even she should know that there should be some nuggets at this point.

list of known items:

Comfy couch (pm with someone in your group)
Fossil (see which item a player had last) - I had this and found that BBC also had this
Apron (?)
Coffee (protection?)
Guitar (move a player from one group to another)
Cab (kill a player)

Is this right?

Reactions: 1 users
list of known items:

Comfy couch (pm with someone in your group)
Fossil (see which item a player had last) - I had this and found that BBC also had this
Apron (?)
Coffee (protection?)
Guitar (move a player from one group to another)
Cab (kill a player)

Is this right?

Yup, as far as I have seen. And with that, I am tempted that any true substantial abilities are quite limited in nature in this game, and it’s mostly an item game. Which is part of the reason MPM isn’t entirely cleared in my head.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup, as far as I have seen. And with that, I am tempted that any true substantial abilities are quite limited in nature in this game, and it’s mostly an item game. Which is part of the reason MPM isn’t entirely cleared in my head.
It wasn't my own personal ability. It was a reward.

First, the correct answer was catfish.

Second, how does frying MOOSE impair you tracker making abilities?
Why would catfish be the right answer? It doesn't impair anything. I'm trying to make the same point I made in the champs practice game.

First, the correct answer was catfish.

catfish_o_296559.jpg

Um hi I rezzed you. It was a 1x thing so I feel comfortable sharing that... I wanted to hear what you wanted to communicate about moose yesterday... so whatcha got to say? You said you would say more after the restriction wears off

You were going to be my lynch vote today. Stop making me think. :mad:

Don't laff at my heartfelt moments, Stagg. :(

Pretty sure lobsters don't have real hearts, so my capacity to relate to this is poor.

• Sad
See above post about injured aspect. Fine given that Miranda didn’t die, and she is saying she had the option to not get in.

As you can see, mutts has moved down to neutral territory from mild wolf territory
Based on the wording I’m starting to think that if you have certain items acted upon you (such as coffee) you’re protected and not affected by the death cab (ie she wasn’t actually given an option to get in or not but was protected?) Interesting that happened one night, and if it possibly happened last night as well the odds of that are pretty low.

Based on the wording I’m starting to think that if you have certain items acted upon you (such as coffee) you’re protected and not affected by the death cab. Interesting that happened one night, and if it possibly happened last night as well the odds of that are pretty low.

For all we know the death cab doesn’t actually cause death. It’s just the more logical extrapolation of the name

However i'm feeling a bit ignored by Moosy and her reads weren't great. Seems like she's trying a bit hard to look village. Also the Navs stuff in D2 was perplexing but it wasn't damning on Navs despite some people thinking otherwise because he was upfront and open on the matters, so given that, i think the evidence to lynch Moosy is strong and worth pursuing today.

I'm not ignoring you Lawpy :) I've just actually stated everything I know. Do you have any questions?

I never said I had an option! I wasn't asked, "Would you like to get in a cab?" I was told in morning write-up that "You were given coffee so you were wide awake when nav asked you to hop in phoebe's cab you declined." That's all I got!

For all we know the death cab doesn’t actually cause death. It’s just the more logical extrapolation of the name

...death cab doesn't cause death...hmmmm interesting

I never said I had an option! I wasn't asked, "Would you like to get in a cab?" I was told in morning write-up that "You were given coffee so you were wide awake when nav asked you to hop in phoebe's cab you declined." That's all I got!

i'm still trying to understand how this makes sense because usually you don't get notifications on who did what action on you. I was thinking something along the lines that "you were offered to hop in phoebe's cab but you declined" as opposed to outright mentioning Navs in PM. That just feels off.

I almost always lie low regardless of affiliation. I'm allowed to waffle. The moose thing is still confusing to me, and I don't like it. Sorry not sorry, my D2 reasoning was feels. That's what the whole game is. Lots of things don't have hard concrete, mod-stated evidence, and that's ok.

I'm village. Look elsewhere.

Lynch Barks

I like all the people on he board, though I don't particularly like The reasons by the people sitting on Kata.

Why? (For the second part) and also the first part. Actually, why to all of it

i'm still trying to understand how this makes sense because usually you don't get notifications on who did what action on you. I was thinking something along the lines that "you were offered to hop in phoebe's cab but you declined" as opposed to outright mentioning Navs in PM. That just feels off.
I'm telling you what was given to me.

I'm not ignoring you Lawpy :) I've just actually stated everything I know. Do you have any questions?

...death cab doesn't cause death...hmmmm interesting
Did your mod pm outright say that it was Nav that offered you a ride?

I almost always lie low regardless of affiliation. I'm allowed to waffle. The moose thing is still confusing to me, and I don't like it. Sorry not sorry, my D2 reasoning was feels. That's what the whole game is. Lots of things don't have hard concrete, mod-stated evidence, and that's ok.

I'm village. Look elsewhere.

A) combative

B) you didn’t address the main reason for my lynching of you which is the pocketing behavior which was textbook for you last game

C) wolf chat last game you stated normally when you are a wolf, you come off sketchy by day 3 and get lynched. Welcome to say 3 ;)

A) combative

B) you didn’t address the main reason for my lynching of you which is the pocketing behavior which was textbook for you last game

C) wolf chat last game you stated normally when you are a wolf, you come off sketchy by day 3 and get lynched. Welcome to say 3 ;)

I can be upset that I'm being lynched as a villager.
I haven't been pocketing anyone. One game doesn't make anything textbook.
Normally when I'm any affiliation, I'm sketchy. That's just the way it is! lol.

I'll contribute to this discussion. I hinted earlier that I knew the person who was put in the death cab. Surprise surprise that person is me lol. And I have no idea who put me there. It was not stated. Not sure what this means overall, because a) this could be a mod phrasing thing and 2) I'm alive so now y'all are probably gonna be weirded out by that

Like I said tho, the mechanism of the death cab might be cancelled out by other night actions. I had three night actions performed on me last night, so one of them probably saved me.

I'll contribute to this discussion. I hinted earlier that I knew the person who was put in the death cab. Surprise surprise that person is me lol. And I have no idea who put me there. It was not stated. Not sure what this means overall, because a) this could be a mod phrasing thing and 2) I'm alive so now y'all are probably gonna be weirded out by that

Like I said tho, the mechanism of the death cab might be cancelled out by other night actions. I had three night actions performed on me last night, so one of them probably saved me.
Lol you are very popular.

Was it stated if you got coffee?

Okay guys, overnights screw with my sleep schedule. Still catching up on the thread and making quotes but here's what I got in my messages last night.
"You were given coffee so you were wide awake when nav asked you to hop in phoebe's cab you declined. "

I am a vanillager and I was given an item last night (Monica's apron) which I was allowed to send to someone but because I was working I was unable to actually send it. The item description was
"You got an item to use tonight! Monica's apron! Cooking all day long. Send a delicious treat to someone and something good might happen. "

Catching up on the thread.
This statement has been resonating poorly with me. I looked back and you actually did post during the night cycle Friday. So why did you come on thread but not use your item?