Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Unofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally

MOOSE (4)
- Lawpy, AM, Barks, dolphin
Barks (3) - cubs, Stagg, Coffee?
kata (2) - MOOSE, miz

9/15
lynch close in ~3 hours
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9BCEFEDF-8494-4861-9DF9-651A10D4F331.jpeg


My pic posts have been suffering... Non friends related, but definitely moose related! Great bar in toronto if you’re ever there!
 
Also btw this exchange bothered me and I can’t explain why. So I’m leaving it here.
Is it because it's off topic and doesn't help us actually wolf hunt? Or at least is mildly distracting from what we are trying do today...Bc that's why I dont like it

😕 it's speculation/tinfoiling based on the prior possibility of what could happen if there's a second post restrictor and why Skil was restricted if she wasn't active.
 
Is it because it's off topic and doesn't help us actually wolf hunt? Or at least is mildly distracting from what we are trying do today...Bc that's why I dont like it
No it seems like lawper just threw it out and then when AM asked for specific players he was referencing he goes back to the no it’s just this generalization. Like am I counted in the newer player side? Is Stagg? Wouldn’t that be you, me, Stagg, Barks, mutts, cubs, Miz, acanth. Would coffee and MOOSE not be recent? Because that leaves like four people who aren’t considered “newer players” by lawp’s cut off. So I just don’t understand the post. It was completely reasonable for AM to ask because a majority of the players fall under “newer” or less experienced.
 
😕 it's speculation/tinfoiling based on the prior possibility of what could happen if there's a second post restrictor and why Skil was restricted if she wasn't active.
Which is fine but your speculation included a large portion of the roster.
 
Is it because it's off topic and doesn't help us actually wolf hunt? Or at least is mildly distracting from what we are trying do today...Bc that's why I dont like it
Sorry for being so suddenly snarky. I'm just pissed irl rn... [emoji35]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Which is fine but your speculation included a large portion of the roster.

Right but i'm not saying it's likely but instead it could be one possibility in a scenario where we have another wolf restrictor. You're right that a majority would be considered less experienced because there's only few who had long term experience (i.e. Skil, PBCoops, AM, genny, katana etc). Navs and mizzy are more on the experienced side because of WW experience out of SDN.

I said this because i'm concerned by the fact that genny, PBCoops and BBC's Ferny got killed off early and Skil was post restricted.
 
No it seems like lawper just threw it out and then when AM asked for specific players he was referencing he goes back to the no it’s just this generalization. Like am I counted in the newer player side? Is Stagg? Wouldn’t that be you, me, Stagg, Barks, mutts, cubs, Miz, acanth. Would coffee and MOOSE not be recent? Because that leaves like four people who aren’t considered “newer players” by lawp’s cut off. So I just don’t understand the post. It was completely reasonable for AM to ask because a majority of the players fall under “newer” or less experienced.

I’m old, doesn’t mean I’m any good. Lol
 
Because at the time of my vote, mutts seemed wolfiest to me.

So you were happy with a non-viable candidate and gave no major concerns regarding the other lynch candidates?

Yeah I am quite happy where I am.

******lynch kata******* (in case I hadn’t already)
 
Anyone wanna do a tally? I don't think I've voted yet and want to know where the votes stand before I do
 
What’s annoying to me about this lynch is that the barks lynch is bad (see all of my previous times of callings lynch bad) and is being led by all people in my neutral/village column. Do better.
 
With Navs flip (sorry 😳 ) i need to reread the thread, I think I had more people in the wrong place

lynch MOOSE

Didn't like her claims today - mainly too busy to use item & being mentioned in her night results. I wanted to vote kata this morning but dont like that MOOSE lead her vote
 
With Navs flip (sorry 😳 ) i need to reread the thread, I think I had more people in the wrong place

lynch MOOSE

Didn't like her claims today - mainly too busy to use item & being mentioned in her night results. I wanted to vote kata this morning but dont like that MOOSE lead her vote

If people are lynching her over the lack of use of an item, that is quite hypocritical for most of y’all 😛. And yes, that includes those that even posted after night cycle started 😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weren't you pushing her lynch yesterday?

For an okay reason (surface engagement with more engagement with lore then the game) and she is still on my top 3 wolf reads. I am just finding it interesting the reasons coming out of certain people given how I know they handle role submissions.

Not saying hers is a bad lynch. I am screaming out loud right now that the mutts lynch is bad. Have not been wrong about that once thus far.
 
For an okay reason (surface engagement with more engagement with lore then the game) and she is still on my top 3 wolf reads. I am just finding it interesting the reasons coming out of certain people given how I know they handle role submissions.

Not saying hers is a bad lynch. I am screaming out loud right now that the mutts lynch is bad. Have not been wrong about that once thus far.
Mutts or barks?
 
> Navilly (when confirmed villager) reported Miranda Senft was put in the cab and survived; not totally clear how Miranda Senft survived.
> Talked about having the "Monica's apron" item that you could send people snacks with, I haven't heard anyone else mention having that artifact or receiving snacks (please let me know if I missed something).
> Didn't show up to vote D2.
 
Decided to iso the leading candidates because I still don't know where I am going to vote. (I'm gonna be real here, a lot of my reads got messed up when Navi flipped village and I'm not fully recovered. Before reading anything, I am gonna say that I feel like I believe Moose's story, most of it seems to line up with my experience... Kata has had a few moments where I was like eh that is not not favorite... Honestly, I am not seeing anything or reading anything that is jumping out at me and I'm having a hard time with wolf reads. I feel like I am building a solid group who I think are village, but that is not exactly helpful right now... Ugh

********lynch stagg********

So there is less of a spread and I’m curious.
dang. didn't mean for y'all to go crazy. was just trying to not spread the vote out as much. that's it.
We've been over this and I don't like it

I understand the post restriction. a wolf wouldn't really advertise a night kill on thread. that'd be bold AF.
This feels like smart village play

******lynch mutts******
I remember there were some circumstances about this that weren't awesome

I almost always lie low regardless of affiliation. I'm allowed to waffle. The moose thing is still confusing to me, and I don't like it. Sorry not sorry, my D2 reasoning was feels. That's what the whole game is. Lots of things don't have hard concrete, mod-stated evidence, and that's ok.

I'm village. Look elsewhere.
Says "I'm village." I say that either affiliation when I feel threatened... so not super helpful rn...

I can be upset that I'm being lynched as a villager.
I haven't been pocketing anyone. One game doesn't make anything textbook.
Normally when I'm any affiliation, I'm sketchy. That's just the way it is! lol.
well I wouldn't call it pocketing but you aren't taking many unpopular stances, and making yourself likeable.... wifom lol idk you so idk if this is normal for you
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally

MOOSE (7)
- Lawpy, AM, Barks, dolphin, mutty, coffeebean?, acanthy
Barks (3) - cubs, Stagg, kata
kata (3) - MOOSE, miz, Navs
dolph (1) - Skilary

14/15
@Miranda Senft you are in the lead

lynch close in ~40 minutes

Missing: @mypetmoose