Fruit Shapes WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I already claimed town fruit vendor and I sent cubs cherries last night.

Members don't see this ad.

AM have your thoughts at all changed on genny? What are your thoughts on 3M?

You realize I’ve outed my role right? Not that it really matters because there’s multiple fruit vendors out there... and based on the numbers discussion I’m a really bad lynch because it just pushes us that much closer to a village loss
I mean you said it yourself... there’s multiple fruit vendors in the game and since the fruit doesn’t seem to do anything good or bad it doesn’t really say much about affiliation

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Must be multiple roles because I was told I received multiple pieces of fruit (no specifics tho)
anyone else get fruit besides me and barks?
Also got fruit.
Currently genny and mixy are coming off most wolf right now...need to re-read some things
Anything to add?

I’m surprised Stagg flopped town because I thought I was the only town fruit vendor. My guess is whoever sent cubs dates is a wolf fruit vendor. I’m guessing doggo’s ability could determine who the fruit vendors are and maybe use process of elimination between the 3 to figure out which is wolf? Not sure
I know me claiming a town fruit vendor sounds pretty sketchy but I swear to you all I’m village. I only shared this knowledge because frankly I don’t think it puts a very large target on my back and also considering the fact that we probably don’t have much time to hoard information to ourselves. I’m a town fruit vendor and I sent cubs cherries out of the kindness of my heart. Cherries are my favorite fruit
You missed where I already claimed dates... also don't think that's an indicator of wolfyness

I hate saying this but everyone feels so village-y to me... if I had to choose two players I would say mixy and genny. Mixy because I feel like posts lacked substance and that can be a huge flag for a wolf. Genny because her post about lynching non-posters D1. This rubbed me the wrong way and I’m not sure if genny usually supports this. From my memory I don’t think I’ve ever played a game with her where she supported this but I could be wrong. Gonna go back again and apply my “lack of substance theory” and see what I come up with.

Tbh I always find it helpful when people ping me outside of SDN. I don’t get notifications from SDN. I signed up with a gmail and I have settings to send notifications on but they never go to my actual email. Sometimes I genuinely forget to visit the website and can miss what’s going on. Hence why I missed the first 3 days of my noob game
lacked substance yet most participant...
Based on your reads, where do you plan on voting today?
I'm already voting, alissa.
Lies your vote is on me???

I could go for a genny lynch as well. Would like to hear from her though.

These two posts in particular have me leaning genny...shouldn't the hope to be to lynch a wolf day one? especially in a game with some few players? lynching a low-participant seems to rarely get a wolf

Says she's feels bad about lynching stage but still lynches him, idk...less problem with the stage Lynch and more problem with this justification

I meant to come back last night, but fell asleep instead. :shrug:

I've been preoccupied with other things today. Came on first thing this morning to see if I was dead, and just caught up with the rest of today.

Genny because her post about lynching non-posters D1. This rubbed me the wrong way and I’m not sure if genny usually supports this. From my memory I don’t think I’ve ever played a game with her where she supported this but I could be wrong. Gonna go back again and apply my “lack of substance theory” and see what I come up with.
I do support this. All the time. Y'all probably should be lynching me today with how much I've contributed thus far.

You missed where I already claimed dates...

lacked substance yet most participant...
Are you also claiming a town fruit vendor? Participation does not equal substance. While you posted a lot, I couldn’t get a strong grasp on where you stood with people. That’s my point

And here confirms barks and my point that vanilla here = fruit vendor.

I'm wondering if the wolves have non-fruit-vendor roles, and that's why we had a fruit cop.
If that's the case then this setup is mechanically breakable and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

• Wow
Members don't see this ad :)
Then what's the point of a fruit cop? Wouldn't it functionally be like affiliation seering?
It would be if that's what this setup is, but that also means every fruit vendor is an innocent child. I can't discount it though having only played one of Lawpy's games.

Are you also claiming a town fruit vendor? Participation does not equal substance. While you posted a lot, I couldn’t get a strong grasp on where you stood with people. That’s my point
yes I'm town fruit vendor.
despite me literally listing out for AM these exact things?

Then what's the point of a fruit cop? Wouldn't it functionally be like affiliation seering?
Could this be solved by fruit vendors saying who sent what to who?

I get the impression he just likes us sending fruit to everyone. That seems like the Lawpiest interpretation.
Yes. It's just making it a village exclusive role (when it's confirmable by definition) is broken for the aforementioned reasons. I want to assume not, but now this is going to be bugging me.

So far
Cubs - received dates from mixy and cherries from alissa
Mixy - received unknown fruit from genny
Barks - received unknown fruit from unknown

Am I missing anything here?

I keep re-reading this and it really rubs me the wrong way. Maybe because I have mostly the opposite problem.
Idk I tend to be overly trusting of people on here and in life in general. Not a good trait when you try and play WW

*squints*
Maaaybe.... Unless wolves are also fruit vendors, and this is your attempt to out a village protector.
I’m not trying to out anyone but with so few people playing, having all the information out there might be more helpful to village at this point than wolves

*squints*
Maaaybe.... Unless wolves are also fruit vendors, and this is your attempt to out a village protector.
I'm not really sure how it'd out a protector? But please enlighten me, just because we know some notifications were specific vs general. Which I think is just a matter of clarifying how to send fruit.

I’m not trying to out anyone but with so few people playing, having all the information out there might be more helpful to village at this point than wolves
AM, Barks, and Cubs are the only people who haven't claimed fruit vendor thus far. Do you think the wolves are among the three of them?

I'm not really sure how it'd out a protector? But please enlighten me, just because we know some notifications were specific vs general. Which I think is just a matter of clarifying how to send fruit.
I guess I'm just assuming that a protect isn't also sending fruit while protecting. I could be wrong. Maybe it's a protective fruit. Like a pumpkin carriage a la Cinderella.

AM, Barks, and Cubs are the only people who haven't claimed fruit vendor thus far. Do you think the wolves are among the three of them?
Did 3M also claim fruit vendor?

Can anyone claim sending barks fruit? @MixedAnimals77 were you sent a specific kind of fruit?

I’m leaning cubs and AM more village. Barks I have in my pool of eels. However something tells me everyone gets to send fruit for the sake of sending fruit. Not sure tbh..

Woahhh random tinfoil that isn’t based on any real evidence lol. What if AM and mixy are the wolves and that whole exchange earlier was to throw us off?

So either mixy got fruit from two people last night or genny is lying

• Wow
I fear that because of game size. Cubs and AM may very well be fruit senders and that doggo was our only PR

I have a feeling fruit vendor is NAI

Reactions: 2 users
New tinfoil: either genny or 3M is lying and Mixy changed their statement to say that she (?) received multiple fruit to cover for a wolfy partner. Just throwing stuff out there because it’s not like I have any better theories

• Hmm
that’s how it worked in countdown. It helped game solving once everyone started claiming tourist and saying who they visited. That’s why it made it hard for me to hide as a serial killer.