Fruit Shapes WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well based on what everyone is claiming (fruit vendor) village doesn’t have any PRs and I don’t think doggo was a PR in the context of the game anyways. Like I said we’re basically playing a basics game
Fruit vendor is a PR so this is role madness. It's just (hopefully) not a broken role madness game.
Well I’ll flip village either way so what’s the point? Do it now or give myself another 12 minutes of torture?
You give the village 12 minutes to figure out if this is the best course of action. Surely you remember when Doggo wasn't a wagon in the practice game until the final minutes. Talking helps.

crickets is never good...
Wolves are just sitting back watching my lynch go down. Congrats wolves!!! It’s a good feeling as a wolf I know, but it sucks for me

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm reading 3m village, aren't you?
Not necessarily. I stated earlier posts lacked content. But now I understand what you meant

I think it would have been better for wolves to think there could be a village protector instead of knowing that they have immunity to just pick off the villagiest villagers at will. RIP 3m.
That shouldn't be a problem if every villager is playing strong. Also, since when is 3m consensus village?

Reactions: 1 users
Fruit vendor is a PR so this is role madness. It's just (hopefully) not a broken role madness game.

You give the village 12 minutes to figure out if this is the best course of action. Surely you remember when Doggo wasn't a wagon in the practice game until the final minutes. Talking helps.
1. Tell flush that fruit vendor is a PR for me. Thx
2. Well now we’re at half that time and everyone seems quite content with my lynch

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Tell flush that fruit vendor is a PR for me. Thx
2. Well now we’re at half that time and everyone seems quite content with my lynch
He knows it is. He just really hates it as a PR lol.

d2 UNOfficial Semi-Circle Fruit Tally

Mixy (1) - AM
Barks (0) -
Alissa (3) - Cubs, barks, genny
Genny (3) - 3m, mixy, Alissa

7/7 voting
Missing: none

Unless AM is changes her mixy vote we are not reaching majority tonight

Honestly I hope I die anyways so you all can see for yourselves that I’m not a wolf. I appreciate the effort though mixy:giggle:

It’s gonna be even worse tomorrow if genny flips village because then everyone is going to be focused on me and mixy instead of figuring out who the wolves are.

Whatever. I tried. I'll be too busy tomorrow anyway to fight another lynch, so good luck village!
I didn’t actually want to lynch you and did it out of self prez. I would’ve actually liked to see a barks lynch

D2 Semi-Circle Fruit Tally

Please check your votes!

Mixy (1) - AM
Barks (0) -
Alissa (3) - Cubs, barks, genny
Genny (3) - 3m, mixy, Alissa

7/7 voting
Missing: none

giphy.gif

It’s gonna be even worse tomorrow if genny flips village because then everyone is going to be focused on me and mixy instead of figuring out who the wolves are.
Do you not think Mixy is a wolf anymore?

When I flip village look at barks and cubs tomorrow who decided not to switch their votes and weren’t around for close. Especially barks since her vote didn’t have any reasoning. At least cubs had some reasoning

When I flip village look at barks and cubs tomorrow who decided not to switch their votes and weren’t around for close. Especially barks since her vote didn’t have any reasoning. At least cubs had some reasoning
Im here, I just wasnt swayed to switch. I should be lynched for not changing my mind last minute? And what if I switched onto a villager?

Reactions: 1 user
Im here, I just wasnt swayed to switch. I should be lynched for not changing my mind last minute? And what if I switched onto a villager?
Hey all I said is to ISO you more tomorrow. I am more so criticizing barks

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 user
@genny if your vote wasn’t self prez would you still have voted for me?

Why would a wolf put themselves out there like that to attempt to save a villager?
I could WIFOM anything but an innocent child. I'm just curious if you saw anything villagey.

Hardcore bus maybe? It can work in a small game. I had that thought for a moment about the mix-barks interactions.
That’s risky though because in a tie it could go either way and the risk being genny flips village and then both of us are screwed

The time between lynch close and reveal is peak anxiety time for me. Especially now

Was it the mechanics discussion or something else? I saw as recently as 8pm that you wouldn't mind moving to her.
The mechanics discussion and the fact that she attempted to save me in a tie. A (sane) wolf wouldn’t do that. I know I’m village even if everyone else here doesnt

What sucks is if I don’t die in lynch I’ll probably not be killed tonight because wolves will want to keep me around so they can push my lynch again.

If this ends in a mislynch, we can talk and reevaluate again tomorrow. That's what the day cycles are for.

Day 2

Today was a fairly busy day at the Fruit Shape Market. Unfortunately the day ended with another stalemate and thus resulting in another tragedy as the randomness became even more unforgiving.

Gone are @alissa14 who was Star and a Town Fruit Vendor

and @genny who was Pentagon and a Mafia Fruit Roleblocker , who can either block a player at night or give them a piece of fruit (but can't do both)

It is now Night 2. Night close at 10 AM EST
Roster

1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @MixedAnimals77
4. @Animal Midwife
9. @cubsrule4e
13. @Barkley13

Lost
7. Staggs - Circle and Town Fruit Vendor
10. Doggos - Diamond and Town Fruit Cop
14. Alissa - Star and Town Fruit Vendor
3. genny - Pentagon and Mafia Fruit Roleblocker

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
If this ends in a mislynch, we can talk and reevaluate again tomorrow. That's what the day cycles are for.
The only reason I didn’t tip maj on myself is because I didn’t want you to be disappointed in me. Lol we’re practically the same age but I look up to you in terms of WW prowess