Full Course Load w/ Broken Credits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phil12

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I am a 3rd year student planning to apply to U of A for Sept 2018 and I have consistently been taking a full course load (five 3-credit courses per semester). However, this year, I am looking to take a different combination of courses.

Over the entire year, I will be taking eight 3-credit courses adding up to 24 credits PLUS
- experiential learning class (1.5 credits per semester, adding up to 3 credits)
- choral ensemble (1 credit per semester, adding up to 2 credits)
- music lessons (0.5 credit per semester, adding up to 1 credit)
to fill up my full 30-credit course load.

Will filling up my credits in this way affect my chances of getting into dental school?

Thanks so much.