Funded Clinical PHD Programs In The Northeast With Emphasis On Humanities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheDaoDoughnut

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

School: The City University of New York
GRE
Verbal: 160
Quantitative: 154
Writing: 4.0
GPA: 3.8
Psych GPA: 3.9
Publications: (1 being reviewed by journal, awaiting decision) few campus wide publications (probably irrelevant)
Internships: 1/2 a year at a state mental health institution (inpatient)


Does anyone know of clinical PHD programs in the northeast (USA) that offer full tuition remission? The schools I am applying to have little/no tuition remission but they are the best fit based on my interests/experience.

I prefer programs that focus on psychodynamic training but I am open to anything!
 
The only (funded) program I know with a humanities emphasis is Duquesne in Pittsburgh.

Looks like it might be up your alley.