future coursework transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DL611954

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I sent out my transcript, AMCAS received it. But I'm taking courses over the summer, and input these into the 'current/future' section. I also listed courses that I'll be taking in the fall.

I just remembered that these current/future classes for which I obviously don't have greades yet, weren't listed on my transcript (I think my school only lists classes for which I have grades).

Is putting these courses on my app, even though they are not found on my transcript, a problem? Even if I didn't list a grade?

Members don't see this ad.

So I sent out my transcript, AMCAS received it. But I'm taking courses over the summer, and input these into the 'current/future' section. I also listed courses that I'll be taking in the fall.

I just remembered that these current/future classes for which I obviously don't have greades yet, weren't listed on my transcript (I think my school only lists classes for which I have grades).

Is putting these courses on my app, even though they are not found on my transcript, a problem? Even if I didn't list a grade?

If you marked each course as "current/future", then there should not be a problem. Obviously they wouldn't expect them to be on a current transcript if you haven't taken them yet. But each school will expect you to send an updated transcript to them once you get grades for those future courses.