Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Tuesday would be the earliest I could get sign ups out, so tuesday it is.

I am finally back and looking for something to help with the upcoming minutia of exams - excited for your game DVMD!!!!!:D

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking a WW Hiatus... Being alive for so long takes a lot out of you! Then I'm helping Co mod with Katie :love: Too excited about this. The nerd is coming out...

Good luck with the next game, everyone! Go villagers! (since i have YET to be a friggin wolf)

I am taking a WW Hiatus... Being alive for so long takes a lot out of you! Then I'm helping Co mod with Katie :love: Too excited about this. The nerd is coming out...

Good luck with the next game, everyone! Go villagers! (since i have YET to be a friggin wolf)
I have played in a TON of games and the only time I have been a wolf was in a speed game so that doesn't really count.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have played in a TON of games and the only time I have been a wolf was in a speed game so that doesn't really count.

You were laughing at us evilly as Mod God for Disney. That was pretty mean lol!

You were laughing at us evilly as Mod God for Disney. That was pretty mean lol!
It's so much fun to be the mod. You get to know what's going on and laugh when people don't see the obvious.

It's so much fun to be the mod. You get to know what's going on and laugh when people don't see the obvious.

Well I'll make sure to do the same back to you as co mod! You better play the star wars game!!

I am glad I got converted in your game because the only other time I was a wolf I got owned by squirrelgate and was real sad about it. so thanks wolfies for picking me sorry i couldn't win!!

And you were the worst most foul character of them all!

Snicker snicker. Ugh. Again, sad year to be a republican. I'm tempted to leave the dark side.

I need my fellow WW addict opinions:

For my game I can either:

1. Put sign-ups tonight leave them up for tonight and tomorrow, send out roles Monday night and start Tuesday. (Keep in mind that if we do this it will be a very slow start. I work a 12 hour shift on Wednesday so the day cycle will likely last the entire day.)

2. Put sign-ups on Tuesday, send out roles Thursday night and start the game on Friday.

It is up to you guys. I am fine with either scenario.

I've always wanted to be a wolf... Sniff

1. Put sign-ups tonight leave them up for tonight and tomorrow, send out roles Monday night and start Tuesday. (Keep in mind that if we do this it will be a very slow start. I work a 12 hour shift on Wednesday so the day cycle will likely last the entire day.)

2. Put sign-ups on Tuesday, send out roles Thursday night and start the game on Friday.

Start now!

I am glad I got converted in your game because the only other time I was a wolf I got owned by squirrelgate and was real sad about it. so thanks wolfies for picking me sorry i couldn't win!!

If I remember correctly, we picked you exactly because we figured you'd want a do-over from that last game and would agree to convert and join us.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering if you guys would mind if a non-pre-vetter (non-medical-anything, really) joined in the WW games?

I'm cuitlamiztli's sister. She showed me the game when she was modding the JP game over spring break, and I followed along with the next couple. Let me tell you, it's really interesting reading when you see Member #3651056 or whatever instead of names! :laugh:

obv can't speak for everyone but i'm probably the meanest person here IRL and i wouldn't mind so doubt anyone else will :laugh:

Haha very true, I don't think anyone else would mind, I certainly don't! I am trying to convince my SO to sign up to play because she gets soo annoyed yet interested when I am playing all the time, I think it would drive her crazy to have me modding and her playing a game from the same household! But you should play the next game DVMdream and I are modding (based off the board game Clue) probably won't hold a candle to SOV's very epic and awesome game (although I was lynched the first day...bitter :annoyed:) but should be really fun!

I was wondering if you guys would mind if a non-pre-vetter (non-medical-anything, really) joined in the WW games?

I'm cuitlamiztli's sister. She showed me the game when she was modding the JP game over spring break, and I followed along with the next couple. Let me tell you, it's really interesting reading when you see Member #3651056 or whatever instead of names! :laugh:

Hehe I can only imagine. I can only speak for myself but think it'd be fun if you joined!

Haha very true, I don't think anyone else would mind, I certainly don't! I am trying to convince my SO to sign up to play because she gets soo annoyed yet interested when I am playing all the time, I think it would drive her crazy to have me modding and her playing a game from the same household! But you should play the next game DVMdream and I are modding (based off the board game Clue) probably won't hold a candle to SOV's very epic and awesome game (although I was lynched the first day...bitter :annoyed:) but should be really fun!

Hahaha I would die if I could get the SO to play in one. He would have nooo idea what was coming.

SOV's game was pretty epic, but probably not the best thing for a beginner! Your Clue game sounds awesome, especially since Clue is one of my favorites. I will definitely sign up if nobody minds.

SOV's game was pretty epic, but probably not the best thing for a beginner! Your Clue game sounds awesome, especially since Clue is one of my favorites. I will definitely sign up if nobody minds.

Please, sign up.

Still need more people to let me know if signing up now and starting Tuesday is best. Or signing up Tuesday and starting Friday is better.

I was wondering how long it would take you to actually post!
Still need more people to let me know if signing up now and starting Tuesday is best. Or signing up Tuesday and starting Friday is better.
I'll probably have to sit this one either way :(... Finals start in a week and then I jump into clinics that Thursday night (ugh).

Well I'll make sure to do the same back to you as co mod! You better play the star wars game!!
It depends on when it is. I have finals and then I am in Vegas with no smartphone.

Start now or I can't play. Stupid finals.

You should play unless you want to lynch me like your sister did in the last game. :smuggrin:

Please, sign up.

I personally would prefer if sign-ups went out now and started Tuesday and NOT the latter option. Finals for me begin in 2 weeks (yikes) and it would be hard to study while playing a WW game. So for me, the earlier the better.

I personally would prefer if sign-ups went out now and started Tuesday and NOT the latter option. Finals for me begin in 2 weeks (yikes) and it would be hard to study while playing a WW game. So for me, the earlier the better.

Oh and Ivorypolarbear - please join us!

Please, sign up.

I'd prefer sooner, but it's not a big deal for me if Friday works for the majority.

Ok. Will post sign-ups shortly. I have a few spaces already reserved but there should be about 19-20 spaces still open. So give me a few minutes to come up with a mini-game sign-up introduction.

*Warning: Game will start VERY slowly. I have a busy work schedule ahead.*

Yay! Another one! I really wanna be a wolf this time. I seem to suck for the villagers. Hehe.

Good idea about the dates! Ps DVMdream I missed your comments above about doing a quick one after SOV's (love the board game theme) are you still planning on doing that?? I can definitely help co-mod!

s I think we should start a list maybe to keep things organized? I'll fill in as best as I can but please edit and such as needed!

1. ??? (next after History of the world, unless everyone needs a WW break)
2. Katie8- star wars! -after last weekend in April
3. Kaydubs and krist (now known as k squared :))- Harry potter- I have no idea on Kaydubs' availability, but anytime after Katie's is fine with me except May 17-26 I'll be vacationing in Florida!!
4. Dyachei- game of thrones?
5. DVMDream-Golden Compass-signups will begin at the end of June, game starting beginning of July

I think we need to add dates as well. Emiloo and I were planning a Wizard of Oz one but I have no clue when she can start.

NEXT!!!!!!

Star wars?
Katie8? you around?

tick tock. :D

awww, I won't be able to play. I'm going to be in Vegas all week and won't have consistent internet. You guys have fun!

Ready Freddy :) if everyone else is ready I can put sign ups today!!
Wow. You responded in less than an hour. THAT is some good customer service. :thumbup:

awww, I won't be able to play. I'm going to be in Vegas all week and won't have consistent internet. You guys have fun!
Boo. Not sure if I can play without your help. :(

yes please! Although will make it very hard to study for my finals :laugh:
Who are you kidding? This will make it easier to study for finals. Otherwise you will find a "worse" distraction!

I won't be around today and I have the presentation of death to prepare ( 20 mins per group.... It's going to be soooooo boring) for weds but I guess signups don't require a co mod.

I think we should start a list maybe to keep things organized? I'll fill in as best as I can but please edit and such as needed!

1. ??? (next after History of the world, unless everyone needs a WW break)
2. Katie8- star wars! -after last weekend in April
3. Kaydubs and krist (now known as k squared :))- Harry potter- I have no idea on Kaydubs' availability, but anytime after Katie's is fine with me except May 17-26 I'll be vacationing in Florida!!
4. Dyachei- game of thrones?

I think we need to add dates as well. Emiloo and I were planning a Wizard of Oz one but I have no clue when she can start.

Updating the list...

I will not be doing the one I had planned on doing in July. I have too much else going on, sorry.

Unfortunately, I will not be joining in on the Star Wars one either. Maybe I can play one more once I get back from Vegas. I will watch from the other side and comment with my starz for the Star Wars game...:cool:

Wow. You responded in less than an hour. THAT is some good customer service. :thumbup:

I aim to please! Customer satisfaction guaranteed (in most cases, see small print for fine details)

Why is everyone going to Vegas?!?? Why am I stuck doing a presentation on leptin?!

Updating the list...

I will not be doing the one I had planned on doing in July. I have too much else going on, sorry.

Unfortunately, I will not be joining in on the Star Wars one either. Maybe I can play one more once I get back from Vegas. I will watch from the other side and comment with my starz for the Star Wars game...:cool:
When are you going to be in Vegas?!

I can't WAIT for the Harry Potter one. I am the world's biggest Harry Potter nerd. So excited! :)

Yay I'm so excited for star wars I used to be a huge star wars fan!! Saw episode 1 7 times in the theater, don't judge...if I am not around for sign ups can someone please save a spot for me! Thanks!! :D

I wasn't going to play the next one, but I am a big fan of Star Wars. Alas...I hope I am a wolf (finally) :smuggrin: