Gay Pre-Med Students - UNITE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We can watch gay-friendly shows like Game of Thrones too, you know ;)

Or Supernatural (erm...kinda)

Members don't see this ad.

Well seasons 2 and 3 had quite a few of those challenges and even some in season 4. There is still time to have a multiple looks challenge though. That being said nothing will beat season 3's Hair Extravaganza challenge or the Make That Money Ball. Those challenges were nuts!

Ugh. Raja and Manila were EVERYTHING!

Also, that Lip Synch between Alyssa and Coco was probably the best ever.

Members don't see this ad :)

Yes, mam. I saw Coco in the Divas Show by Frank Marino in Vegas. Ms gurl brought it.

Just a question, did you guys speak of your sexual orientation and LGBT-related community service in your PS? I know that they want diversity but some of the AdComs may be "homophobe" in a sense.

I just wish they actually showed the entire performance. And they kept the other queens comments out until the lipsync was over. I also find it annoying that they tend to focus on one competitor over another (ie Ivy Winters vs Alyssa Edwards).

And the Alyssa/Coco lipsync was really amazing. Definitely one of the best ever.

Just a question, did you guys speak of your sexual orientation and LGBT-related community service in your PS? I know that they want diversity but some of the AdComs may be "homophobe" in a sense.
I did not put it in my PS but in my most meaningful experiences. I wrote that I once worked for a HIV/AIDS clinic in a gayberhood. As you know, HIV/AIDS is really ravaging in the gay community. I, as a gay man, wanted to contribute to my community. Most advisers say that it would be ok to be open about your sexual orientation on medical school apps. I agree with them, but I think that it would be nice to keep it sweet and short unless being gay is the main factor for your decision to go into medicine. There are homophobes everywhere, but there also are supporters everywhere.

I put down volunteering for homo and feminist related things in my activities section. I didn't mention the gay thing explictly in the PS but did talk about being bullied

Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile

I just wanted to thank everyone on here. You guys are really an inspiration to me. I've had my fair share of struggles, as most of us have, concerning my sexuality & to know of other Pre-Meds who're gay helps. I think it's awesome that this thread exists. :)

I was out in my applications and interviews. :D Worked out just fine

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok I feel quite gay today. Any chics wanna hang out for just one day? ;) *muah come to mummy

:D

Anyone else watching Eurovision right now instead of studying for finals?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pNEEb6dzi8[/YOUTUBE]

Alright so the UNITE! at the end of the thread title makes me think of the gay KKK from chapelle show. Anyone else?

hqdefault.jpg

I'm so glad I didn't see this thread before RDR S5 ended. You guys would have spoiled ALL of it! Especially the amazing ending!
I haven't even seen it yet! All those filler episodes after the last REAL episode made me forget about it! Now I have something to look forward to tomorrow.

Last edited:
Yay for being caucasian and still claiming a diversifying background! Yay gay.

Do any of you guys know which schools encourage LGBT applicants? Working on my school list...