Geisinger SMP 2019-2020

Started by KiddCo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone I just came across the program and noticed that the summer 2020 program starts July 20th but the cycle for applying is still open! Does anyone know if this is correct, and is it still worth applying even though it's super late?
 
Hi everyone I just came across the program and noticed that the summer 2020 program starts July 20th but the cycle for applying is still open! Does anyone know if this is correct, and is it still worth applying even though it's super late?
Hello! Our program definitely starts on july 20th for those who wanted to start with that date. there is also another start date in October. The website doesnt have a deadline for applications and im not sure if theyve decided on adding one but you should apply just in case! you never know 🙂
 
Thanks for replying! Your stats are great! They are higher than mine. I just got an email a little bit ago that my application has moved onto the screening cycle. I am super nervous - how long did it take for you to hear back?