Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
GEMS Georgetown 2009-2010
Started by MeDMERgency
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i got the letter. Acceptedqqq
!!
!1
!!!
congrats!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Where do you live???
i got the letter. Acceptedqqq
!!
!1
!!!
congrats bro!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂
Keep it coming. 🙂
Keep it coming. 🙂
I got the letter. ACCEPTEDQQQ
!!
!1
!!!
Congrats! Where do you live???
I live in the Philly metro area!
Thanks everybody. Hoping you all get that precious letter. GEMS, I am yours.😍😍😍😍
Cna you tell us when the post date is on the envelope?
yes, please, that would help. 🙂👍Cna you tell us when the post date is on the envelope?
Cna you tell us when the post date is on the envelope?
May 15th folks. The rule is usually 1 business day for every 500 miles from the source.
Guys, I've been praying to the Lord for everyone here to be accepted. I'll be waiting for the good news!!!
I hope they mailed out all the acceptances on May 15th regardless of when the interviewees were interviewed.
May 15th folks. The rule is usually 1 business day for every 500 miles from the source.
Guys, I've been praying to the Lord for everyone here to be accepted. I'll be waiting for the good news!!!
Change of plans! Everyone storm their inbox! Sadly, I'm still at work...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Change of plans! Everyone storm their inbox! Sadly, I'm still at work...
LoL.. I'm guessing your ninja squirrels never made it out, huh?
Change of plans! Everyone storm their inbox! Sadly, I'm still at work...
I'm at work too flow but I called my lady who checked my mail for me. Esc, sorry bro, I asked her and it says nothing of how many were accepted.
LoL.. I'm guessing your ninja squirrels never made it out, huh?
Sadly, they were distracted by someone throwing bread.
Congrats Tachy! I hope to join you guys soon. My mailman is still MIA. 

got my letter!!!! ACCEPTED!!!!!
may 4th interview in Florida!!!
letter comes in a regular sized matte envelope with a priority mail stamp on it.
omg, i still cant believe this is for real!!!
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!
Congrats brother!!

I would say tomorrow for west coasters.
do you guys think us west coasters will get our letter today?
do you guys think us west coasters will get our letter today?
If it was normal 1st class, I'd say Friday b/c you're about 2700 miles away but Priority shaves off 2 days so tomorrow or Wed. at the latest dude.
Where is my mailman?! 


wow, this is even more nerve racking than waiting for the call.



wow, this is even more nerve racking than waiting for the call.
Do you guys think they will make calls in addition to the letters being sent out?? Like maybe this afternoon around 3-4pm??
Im out of town till end of the week and it would suck having to wait that long👎
Im out of town till end of the week and it would suck having to wait that long👎
Do you guys think they will make calls in addition to the letters being sent out?? Like maybe this afternoon around 3-4pm??
Im out of town till end of the week and it would suck having to wait that long👎
Yea, I really hope they call.
Why, oh why did I choose this shift?
Do you guys think they will make calls in addition to the letters being sent out?? Like maybe this afternoon around 3-4pm??
Im out of town till end of the week and it would suck having to wait that long👎
Webb, I am almost 100% sure you will get that letter. I remember who you were and if you dont get that letter no one deserves it. Wishing you the best brother.👍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish I could get someone to check my mail so that I can calm down...
I wish my mailman would show up. I'm dying of anxiety here.
I wish I could get someone to check my mail so that I can calm down...
where do you live? I'm also in NYC. Maybe I can swing by your mailbox if it's not too far.
where do you live? I'm also in NYC. Maybe I can swing by your mailbox if it's not too far.
Unfortunately, I'm still at school. You would have to drive about 4 hours to do that.
lol.............................................
Unfortunately, I'm still at school. You would have to drive about 4 hours to do that.
Wait, Flow, so you go to school OOS or in NY?
I have never wanted something this much in my life...
Wait, Flow, so you go to school OOS or in NY?
out of state... I don't have a home to go back to, so I'm stuck in PA
out of state... I don't have a home to go back to, so I'm stuck in PA
Sorry to hear that man. I can relate, my college years were something I'd rather forget. Just a perfect storm of financial and personal drama.
We met too Flow at the interview and I hope we can be classmates.
Sorry to hear that man. I can relate, my college years were something I'd rather forget. Just a perfect storm of financial and personal drama.
We met too Flow at the interview and I hope we can be classmates.
Me too. this would be such a life changer for me. It would totally make up for a crappy graduation.
Thanks max. I really appreciate that!!! I felt like I didnt belong at the interview b/c so many people had situations growing up and in college that were way worse than mine. I will have my roomate check the mail tonite and let you know. Good luck to everyone else waiting!!!
Webb, I am almost 100% sure you will get that letter. I remember who you were and if you dont get that letter no one deserves it. Wishing you the best brother.👍
I'm off of work...chasing the bus or I will have to wait another hour...
Unfortunately, the slowest campus shuttle in the world decided to stop at every turn, arriving to the bus stop two minutes after it left. I now have to wait another hour...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the good news.... c u guys in July.. !!!! 😀
got my letter!!!! ACCEPTED!!!!!
may 4th interview in Florida!!!
letter comes in a regular sized matte envelope with a priority mail stamp on it.
omg, i still cant believe this is for real!!!
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!
Congratulations!
Oh and congrats everyone ! N best of luck to those still waiting