George Washington Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saffron

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody interviewing on sept 18? they don't have student hosts, so i'm wondering what i'm going to do for accomodations...i definitely dont want to pay $150 for a hotel room for 1 night, like the brochure in the interview letter suggested...i'm thinking of just randomly emailing a student...would that be considered weird? anyone interested in splitting a hotel room?

also, my interview isn't till 11 in the morning, so i'm thinking i could just fly there that morning early, but i can't find a flight that gets there before 11:30 :( ....arrgghhh!! this scheduling s**t is getting on my nerves...what can i do? anyone?? someone...

Members don't see this ad.

I stayed in Georgetown last summer and know of a certain residence hall you could sneak into and sleep in the basement.... :p

All kidding aside, If you can email med students at GW I'd use it. Whats the worst they are going to say? You might as well try. Could save you a bundle.

Personally, I dont think ANY hotel is worth $150 a night.

embassy suites is awesome though...

not saying worth 150 :)

there are to beds, its a suit, free breakfrast, and some free snaks during 5 to 7

having said that, it would be good if you find someone to split the cost, but then again, u dont want someone an*l the night before ur interview :p

couple of BAD spelling errors

ehem 2 beds, not to beds :D

suite, NOT SUIT

etc etc