1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

George Washington Interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by saffron, Aug 29, 2001.

1. saffron

saffron Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

anybody interviewing on sept 18? they don't have student hosts, so i'm wondering what i'm going to do for accomodations...i definitely dont want to pay $150 for a hotel room for 1 night, like the brochure in the interview letter suggested...i'm thinking of just randomly emailing a student...would that be considered weird? anyone interested in splitting a hotel room?

also, my interview isn't till 11 in the morning, so i'm thinking i could just fly there that morning early, but i can't find a flight that gets there before 11:30 :( ....arrgghhh!! this scheduling s**t is getting on my nerves...what can i do? anyone?? someone...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. MacGyver

MacGyver Membership Revoked
    Removed

I stayed in Georgetown last summer and know of a certain residence hall you could sneak into and sleep in the basement.... :p

All kidding aside, If you can email med students at GW I'd use it. Whats the worst they are going to say? You might as well try. Could save you a bundle.

Personally, I dont think ANY hotel is worth $150 a night.

4. embassy suites is awesome though...

not saying worth 150 :)

there are to beds, its a suit, free breakfrast, and some free snaks during 5 to 7

having said that, it would be good if you find someone to split the cost, but then again, u dont want someone an*l the night before ur interview :p

5. couple of BAD spelling errors

ehem 2 beds, not to beds :D

suite, NOT SUIT

etc etc