You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 George Washington
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
MsLeafpool
Full Member
praying that we hear some news this week after the CTE deadline passes 🙏
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS A off the alternate list!
Interviewed 8/29
As a lifelong resident of the DC metro area, I’m absolutely ecstatic!
Interviewed 8/29
As a lifelong resident of the DC metro area, I’m absolutely ecstatic!
Congrats! What time was this?OOS A off the alternate list!
Interviewed 8/29
As a lifelong resident of the DC metro area, I’m absolutely ecstatic!
2:06 PMCongrats! What time was this?
Was it an email or call?2:06 PM
2 emails no callWas it an email or call?
sundriedtomato44
New Member
Any chance for more WL movement or is it over
d4560
Full Member
also wondering this!! since the CTE deadline passed they should have a good idea of how full their class is atp?Any chance for more WL movement or is it over
MsLeafpool
Full Member
i feel like it's gonna be a 1-out 1-in kinda situation 🙁 so probably very slow
I think this is how it will be for the majority of schools since most movement has already happened :/i feel like it's gonna be a 1-out 1-in kinda situation 🙁 so probably very slow
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
d4560
Full Member
if someone has called/emailed them abt this pls let us know!Do you guys thinks it's over for the AL?
sundriedtomato44
New Member
Groupme numbers after their CTE? Anyone know
114 since I just got added
d4560
Full Member
around 180 usuallyDoes anyone know what the final class size is supposed to be?
balugawhale8
New Member
Would anyone want to call admissions to find out if their class if full since it’s after their CTE? Would love you forever
189 last yearDoes anyone know what the final class size is supposed to be?
I was offered an alternate standby contract today where if I am not offered acceptance off the waitlist for this year, I am guaranteed admission to the class of 2026. In the zoom call the representative said that waitlist movement is likely very low for the remainder of the cycle.
MsLeafpool
Full Member
rejected from the AL today 🥲 this one hurt a lot
117GroupMe #?
for anyone looking back at this thread apparently this year’s class was only 130 and I have no idea why189 last year