You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 George Washington
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lawnmower101
Full Member
nvm lol just got rejected post hold🤣anyone know if theyre still sending interviews out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre-ii post hold R
heyyydoc777
Full Member
So foul. I legit thought I got an acceptance email based on the subject line. Took me 2 full minutes to realize I was invited to a webinar and not actually accepted. 'Thrilled' should not be the word used to invite people to a webinar. All you can do is laugh haha.Anybody else get pump faked by the webinar email just now lol...waiting for decision post II and the email starts with "we are thrilled to offer..."
Fr. When did you interview?So foul. I legit thought I got an acceptance email based on the subject line. Took me 2 full minutes to realize I was invited to a webinar and not actually accepted. 'Thrilled' should not be the word used to invite people to a webinar. All you can do is laugh haha.
heyyydoc777
Full Member
End of January.Fr. When did you interview?
Anyone else get a last minute invite to RMC webinar that is today? Feel slightly inconvenienced having been invited 3 hours before it starts…
yup I did lol. Got put on hold recently too so the jumpscare hit even harderAnyone else get a last minute invite to RMC webinar that is today? Feel slightly inconvenienced having been invited 3 hours before it starts…
april 11th!do we know when 2nd look day is?
pptf327
Full Member
thank you so much 🙂april 11th!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
raffaellooo
New Member
Interviewed 2/7 and was really hoping to hear back today but guess not :/
fence-post
Full Member
Same, but a 1/30 interviewer. Really hope the person who interviewed on 1/16 hears back soon for their sake.Interviewed 2/7 and was really hoping to hear back today but guess not :/
Interviewed 2/7 and was really hoping to hear back today but guess not :/
What makes y'all think we won't hear back today? Still timeSame, but a 1/30 interviewer. Really hope the person who interviewed on 1/16 hears back soon for their sake.
raffaellooo
New Member
Someone else said their decision came at 2 pm ESTWhat makes y'all think we won't hear back today? Still time
Today?Someone else said their decision came at 2 pm EST
raffaellooo
New Member
Nah, someone on Feb 11 and Nov 19Today?
Oh ok. The most recent A's were at 3pm EST tho so we may still see some action todayNah, someone on Feb 11 and Nov 19
For people that were accepted, how do we know if we received a merit scholarship? Would it be included in our acceptance letter or do we find out later in our financial aid packages?
NealCaffrey_15
Full Member
The information I read on the accepted portal leans toward financial package. They mentioned a few merit scholarships you can apply for through their portal after matriculating.For people that were accepted, how do we know if we received a merit scholarship? Would it be included in our acceptance letter or do we find out later in our financial aid packages?
Sorry to hear, did you get this decision today?ALT List - interview 2/6
If I've already sent my LOI and most recent updates is there anything else I can do in the meantime? This is my top choice and only viable II left so I'd appreciate any advice :/
for those on the AL who got that update email today, had a question about it:
I was planning on sending my letter of intent later today but just saw that email. since they are requiring an update, should I just make that ‘required update’ my letter of intent as well? or can I send the stuff they asked for and a letter of intent separately.
Don’t want to be too repetitive with my correspondence but also don’t want this required info update to overshadow any help a letter of intent might give.
I was planning on sending my letter of intent later today but just saw that email. since they are requiring an update, should I just make that ‘required update’ my letter of intent as well? or can I send the stuff they asked for and a letter of intent separately.
Don’t want to be too repetitive with my correspondence but also don’t want this required info update to overshadow any help a letter of intent might give.
same situation and yeah I’m just gonna make the required update my letter of intent as wellfor those on the AL who got that update email today, had a question about it:
I was planning on sending my letter of intent later today but just saw that email. since they are requiring an update, should I just make that ‘required update’ my letter of intent as well? or can I send the stuff they asked for and a letter of intent separately.
Don’t want to be too repetitive with my correspondence but also don’t want this required info update to overshadow any help a letter of intent might give.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
strawberrymatcha
New Member
For all those on the AL and who are responding to the last email GW sent, what is a "statement of interest"?
anonmed858
Full Member
What do you think that email means for people still waiting for a decision?
Did you receive it? I'm waiting for a decision and did not receive that emailWhat do you think that email means for people still waiting for a decision?
anonmed858
Full Member
I did not. But I am wondering if it means they're done putting people on alt list.Did you receive it? I'm waiting for a decision and did not receive that email
I'm assuming it would have just gone to people that are already on the alt list and doesn't mean much more than thatI did not. But I am wondering if it means they're done putting people on alt list.
fence-post
Full Member
Do we think today is the day?
I hope so, the last couple decision days have been in the second week of the month though, so it could be next week too?Do we think today is the day?
fence-post
Full Member
I did notDid everyone get that email for the 3pm webinar today?
fence-post
Full Member
Interviewed 1/30 but do not have a decision :/have you already interviewed/given a decision?
heyyydoc777
Full Member
No, still waiting.Anybody get a decision this week?
raffaellooo
New Member
heyyydoc777
Full Member
Anything new fellow soldiers?
Nah :/Anything new fellow soldiers?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
raffaellooo
New Member
NopeAnything new fellow soldiers?
raffaellooo
New Member
ME TOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!Just got the A!
ME TOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats man!
heyyydoc777
Full Member
A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!