You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 George Washington
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
anonmed858
Full Member
Is there information about an accepted students day?
april 11Is there information about an accepted students day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anonmed858
Full Member
Thanks! Where can I find info? Is it emailed out? I was just accepted todayapril 11
fence-post
Full Member
Accepted around 4 like everyone else! Congrats to everyone who just got in! And good luck to everyone still waiting!
they've sent a couple emails and it'll be on the GW accepted student webpage that they'll give you access toThanks! Where can I find info? Is it emailed out? I was just accepted today
sundriedtomato44
New Member
Congrats! Did you send updates or a letter of intentAccepted off the AL yesterday!! Interviewed 9/19 and was put on the AL 10/15. No words can explain how excited I feel!!!!
raffaellooo
New Member
Is there an accepted students group?
Accepted! Interviewed 2/5, feeling so so relieved
Yeah! Sent a letter of intentCongrats! Did you send updates or a letter of intent
I didn’t see one on the Facebook. I think they may send an invite by email?Is there an accepted students group?
d4560
Full Member
Congrats!! Must be stoked 🙂) Just out of curiosity, was it for RMC or main campus?Accepted off the AL yesterday!! Interviewed 9/19 and was put on the AL 10/15. No words can explain how excited I feel!!!!
Thanks man!! It was main campusCongrats!! Must be stoked 🙂) Just out of curiosity, was it for RMC or main campus?
R post Alt today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
picklelover
New Member
I'm on the alt list but won't be able to make the in-person visit. will that lower my chances since I won't be demonstrating as much interest and meeting faculty etc?
No, definitely not! Most WLs have some sort of ranking already in place.I'm on the alt list but won't be able to make the in-person visit. will that lower my chances since I won't be demonstrating as much interest and meeting faculty etc?
When did you interview?R post Alt today
sleepwalking
Full Member
Also wondering thisim withdrawing my A, but does anyone know how to do that? assuming it is going to be an email and not through the portal. tyia!
d4560
Full Member
yes communicate via emailim withdrawing my A, but does anyone know how to do that? assuming it is going to be an email and not through the portal. tyia!
iwannabedoctor
Full Member
Do we know what the attire is for those visiting GW on the alt list? Interview formal vs business casual?
Not sure, did you get any confrmaton from GW that you are good to come to the event after you filled out the form?Do we know what the attire is for those visiting GW on the alt list? Interview formal vs business casual?
I’m assuming business casual since that was the attire for the visit days earlier in the cycleDo we know what the attire is for those visiting GW on the alt list? Interview formal vs business casual?
iwannabedoctor
Full Member
The second page of the form says "Please consider this to be a confirmation of your registration. You will also receive an email with instructions for your visit at a later date." So I would assume as long as you received the confirmation receipt from the Google Form, then you should be good to go!Not sure, did you get any confrmaton from GW that you are good to come to the event after you filled out the form?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received financial aid information yet?
I got an offer in GWeb after applying for need based but it's just an offer for loans covering their normal COA. Does this mean I didn't get any need based?Has anyone received financial aid information yet?
fence-post
Full Member
Yes, I talked to them at second look and if you just got loans then that means you received no need-based aid... They apparently aren't done giving out other forms of financial aid like merit scholarships but who knows when that'll come for everyone. There will also be opportunities to apply for scholarships in the fall but that isn't super helpful when trying to decide rn...I got an offer in GWeb after applying for need based but it's just an offer for loans covering their normal COA. Does this mean I didn't get any need based?
METEOR deadline got moved back to May 1Anyone hear back from METEOR yet?
Dang didn't get that email. Wish we heard back before the PTE date. Original email said decisions would come out by April 3METEOR deadline got moved back to May 1
futureDOC238
New Member
it doesn't seem like it . maybe there was but no one said anything on heredoes anyone think there will be waitlist movement this week?
i feel like a lot of ppl are on waitlist because the groupme only has ~80 ppl in it
Can I get the link to the group me!i feel like a lot of ppl are on waitlist because the groupme only has ~80 ppl in it
you should find it in the email they send you once accepted with a link to an MD admitted students websiteCan I get the link to the group me!
Typically, GW waitlists a ton of peoplei feel like a lot of ppl are on waitlist because the groupme only has ~80 ppl in it
They sent an email last Wednesday with info and confirmationhave people on the AL that are planning to go to the visit day this week gotten any more information? I registered when they first emailed us but haven’t heard anything since so now i’m paranoid I didn’t actually submit my registration form lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
matcha4ever
New Member
Accepted off the WL earlier today!
congrats! when did you interview?Accepted off the WL earlier today!
matcha4ever
New Member
Interviewed in November, got the WL in Decembercongrats! when did you interview?
d4560
Full Member
congrats!!! for which campus?Interviewed in November, got the WL in December
matcha4ever
New Member
Main campus!congrats!!! for which campus?