Getting a late start on applications

Started by spanky
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spanky

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just need some information about the AACOMAS application. I completed my application and had transcripts forwarded back in the middle of August. AACOM did not post that my transcripts were received until yesterday and back dated the receipt by 3 weeks. Now, how much longer will I have to wait until they send my applications out to schools?

Has everyone's application processing taken this long???
 
Mine took 3 weeks, but that was back in late June/July. As I understand it (and I might be wrong) there are still lots of people submitting applications. They may just be a little backlogged in processing them. Good luck.
 
Thanks for your response!!! Do you know if they send out any info the schools while they are verifying your transcripts? I haven't received any secondarys from the osteopathic schools yet, but I have gotten several requests from allopathic schools.