GMU G2 SMP accepted to Dental School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amaghsou

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys! Has anyone gotten accepted to dental school with the completion of Georges Squared-The collaboration SMP from George Mason and Georgetown? I went to GMU for undergrad but no one can provide me info on their acceptance rates.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Guys! Has anyone gotten accepted to dental school with the completion of Georges Squared-The collaboration SMP from George Mason and Georgetown? I went to GMU for undergrad but no one can provide me info on their acceptance rates.
Interesting I plan to transfer to GMU. How was it?

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess you'll enjoy it if you aren't from the Northern VA area. Plenty of activities to do if you are into that. Professors and programs are decent. I was in the Bio program; DM me if you have specific questions.

I guess you'll enjoy it if you aren't from the Northern VA area. Plenty of activities to do if you are into that. Professors and programs are decent. I was in the Bio program; DM me if you have specific questions.
Thank you

Interesting I plan to transfer to GMU. How was it?

I didn't go to GMU but I'm from northern Virginia. It's a school that's constantly improving and climbing up the rankings but is also a commuter school so don't expect the traditional undergrad experience

Reactions: 1 users
I didn't go to GMU but I'm from northern Virginia. It's a school that's constantly improving and climbing up the rankings but is also a commuter school so don't expect the traditional undergrad experience
They'll enjoy if they arent from NOVA

I completed the G2 ABS program last year and got accepted to Maryland and an interview at Columbia. I believe a fellow colleague got into VCU.

Reactions: 1 user
I completed the G2 ABS program last year and got accepted to Maryland and an interview at Columbia. I believe a fellow colleague got into VCU.
Congratulations! Both MD and VCU are my top choices. I want to know as much as I can before applying to this program. The program is very convenient for me as I live 5 minutes from Manassas, but the program advisor almost did nothing to convince me why this program is decent or why VCU CERT Isn't the better option. Would you mind if I DM you some questions about it? I would appreciate it!

Congratulations! Both MD and VCU are my top choices. I want to know as much as I can before applying to this program. The program is very convenient for me as I live 5 minutes from Manassas, but the program advisor almost did nothing to convince me why this program is decent or why VCU CERT Isn't the better option. Would you mind if I DM you some questions about it? I would appreciate it!
Go to GMU. It's certainly better than VCU CERT

Reactions: 1 user
Sure. I can already highly recommend G2. They're still relatively new (~5 ears) but their reputation and class size are quickly growing. I've read some not so good things about the VCU program. I'm sure if you do a search on this forum, you can read about them.