God bless the Texas Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WHOOP8002

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that the Texas Medical and Dental School application rocks. I have yet to have any trouble with it unlike AMCAS.

Members don't see this ad.

Whoop!

Yup, I must say I was pleased with the Texas application process. :wink:

Heh, I even have a smallish application horror story. My little sister thought she was being funny and she messed around with my application a little. She figured I'd catch it and fix it before I submitted. Well, I did, except the question that asked: "What do you plan on doing before medical school begins?" She had written, "I don't know. Got any suggestions?"

I finally found that a WEEK after the application was submitted for good! (Yes, submitted as in "you cannot change any portion of your application!" submitted.) I was in Germany at the time with my family (military brat), so I was frantic that I wouldn't be able to get it fixed. I e-mailed them, and they actually let me change it. They even suggested that I should probably kick my little sister for that stunt. :p