This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beso1221

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, what are my chances of getting more interviews? my application was complete on 9/15
DAT: 19 AA/ 21 TS/ 20 PAT
GPA: 3.5 cGPA/ 3.55 sGPA
International student, Residency: Florida

Interviews: NOVA

Schools applied to:
NOVA
Midwestern- ILL
Midwestern- Arizona
Tufts
NYU
Case western
Las vegas
Temple
New England
Michigan
Creighton
Buffalo
Lousiville
Should I also add UDM ?

Thank you
 
It’s already pretty late to be adding late in the game, but you should hear back from more schools.
 
You applied pretty late and I personally wouldn't say a 19 is a "good" DAT as it's below the average of those that matriculate into dental school. Being an international student doesn't help much either... I'd just sit tight because you did apply to mostly private schools. You can add UDM as I think they're one of the more Canadian/International friendly schools.