Good Dat Score Low OC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentrhow

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I took the Dat and I got AA 23 [RC 30 QR 23 Bio 24 Chem 23 OC 16 PAT 19]. Initially, I thought it was fine as my AA was pretty high but I am concerned about the 16 in OC, is that something that's gonna get me filtered out?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I took the Dat and I got AA 23 [RC 30 QR 23 Bio 24 Chem 23 OC 16 PAT 19]. Initially, I thought it was fine as my AA was pretty high but I am concerned about the 16 in OC, is that something that's gonna get me filtered out?
nothing you can do about it now
trust the process...

Members don't see this ad :)
A low oc scores might suggest some difficulty navigating biochemistry and pharmacology. Ultimately, the decision will likely be based on what you bring to the table.

I think you'll be fine. 21 AA with a 15 in OC.. still received 6 interview invitations. I'm currently a D1 at Boston University. Check out my Youtube: www.youtube.com/c/StudentDoctorEli

Thanks for all of your help! One last question before I submit, for one of my old jobs my boss left and my branch got shut down - if I don't fill out the contact info section for the supervisor role that would obviously look terrible so should I just give the general phone of the main office? On a related note for one of my volunteering positions my supervisor only wanted me to give the general phone number instead of his personal email/phone, would this look weird since I have personal numbers and emails for my other supervisors? [neither of these roles are my starred roles or super huge or anything so I doubt they would call anyways but just in case I wanted to make sure I was following the right procedure]
dontworryaboutit

the schools do not have the time/manpower to call...

Yep I figured but to cover my bases would it be better to provide a general office contact or just leave the section blank [since it is technically optional?] or should I just give the general contact info and list my boss even though he doesn't work there anymore
choose one or the other and submit
it's more important to submit than to worry about minutia like this...