Good for a Laugh

Started by Seaglass
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Too friggen' funny! I love the solubility testing... I may never be able to look into the eyes of a peep again :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Too friggen' funny! I love the solubility testing... I may never be able to look into the eyes of a peep again

Just think of all they've done for science next time you bite into one. Now that's noble.

C
 
Does this count as an academic excercise? Cuz I have a few ideas if it satisfies the ROC requirement. 🙂
 
I am trying to figure out a way to get CME credit. Here's a sample question:

When reconstructing Grape Peep dermis, which color FunDip creates the best cosmetic match:

a) Cherry
b) Blue Raspberry
c) Grape