Good GRE math book for new QC & Data Sufficiency questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jya5ab

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking my DAT on July 31, and I keep getting like 1/3 of the new QC and Data Sufficiency questions wrong.

I have Bootcamp and Math Destroyer, but I'm trying to find a GRE book so I can get more practice with these types of questions. I see a bunch on Amazon that cover QC and Data Interpretation, but none with Data Sufficiency (which I'm struggling with the hardest).

Any recommendations? Thanks!! 🙂
 
I'm taking my DAT on July 31, and I keep getting like 1/3 of the new QC and Data Sufficiency questions wrong.

I have Bootcamp and Math Destroyer, but I'm trying to find a GRE book so I can get more practice with these types of questions. I see a bunch on Amazon that cover QC and Data Interpretation, but none with Data Sufficiency (which I'm struggling with the hardest).

Any recommendations? Thanks!! 🙂


gre.jpg
 
I have the Manhattan strategy books. they are good, I never tried their practice book, but I guess it's gonna be helpful based on the good reviews it gets plus it's cheap ( I mean the one mentioned by orgoman22 )