Good GRE math book for new QC & Data Sufficiency questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jya5ab

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my DAT on July 31, and I keep getting like 1/3 of the new QC and Data Sufficiency questions wrong.

I have Bootcamp and Math Destroyer, but I'm trying to find a GRE book so I can get more practice with these types of questions. I see a bunch on Amazon that cover QC and Data Interpretation, but none with Data Sufficiency (which I'm struggling with the hardest).

Any recommendations? Thanks!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking my DAT on July 31, and I keep getting like 1/3 of the new QC and Data Sufficiency questions wrong.

I have Bootcamp and Math Destroyer, but I'm trying to find a GRE book so I can get more practice with these types of questions. I see a bunch on Amazon that cover QC and Data Interpretation, but none with Data Sufficiency (which I'm struggling with the hardest).

Any recommendations? Thanks!! :)

gre.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I have the Manhattan strategy books. they are good, I never tried their practice book, but I guess it's gonna be helpful based on the good reviews it gets plus it's cheap ( I mean the one mentioned by orgoman22 )

Reactions: 1 user