GaussianBanana
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
I was a statistics major, applying this cycle. I want to treat patients (so applying for MD) but I love stats too much and want to continue to research/apply statistics to my MD work. Dream would be to work for the CDC.
Does anyone know good medical schools that offer strong biostatistics/epidemiology courses for medical students? I tried searching online but just got back public health schools instead.
Thanks!
I was a statistics major, applying this cycle. I want to treat patients (so applying for MD) but I love stats too much and want to continue to research/apply statistics to my MD work. Dream would be to work for the CDC.
Does anyone know good medical schools that offer strong biostatistics/epidemiology courses for medical students? I tried searching online but just got back public health schools instead.
Thanks!