Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Got Penn State interview but worry that my date might to too late

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by trying2becomeMD, Dec 4, 2001.

1. trying2becomeMD

trying2becomeMD Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

My date is going to be on the first week of February. I am incredibly pleased that I was invited, but I am also worried that by that time, most of the seats will be filled. I asked the admissions person how many interviewees attend sessions per day and she said 10. Since they interview MWF, by the time I interview, just during Dec and Jan, there will be 240 in front of me... and Penn state interviewed during Nov too, I think.

Anyone want to give me a feedback?

2. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Be pleased and quit whining...

3. brandonite

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

They wouldn't interview you if they didn't think you had a chance to gain admissions. You are at an advantage if you are early in a rolling admission school, but the first week of February shouldn't be too bad.

I wouldn't be too worried about it! Best of luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Dr. Kermit

Dr. Kermit Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I was offered an interview in late October and their first available date when I called was the end of November. When I called to withdraw in November, the lady almost sounded relieved that I wasn't coming!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...