GPA calculations..........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tdkneo

The Future Dr.Nguyen
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how does everyone in here calculate their overall, science gpa without pharmacas....i mean, do you just line all the classes up and do them one by one or...........and how ddo you guys deal with the quarter and semester system, i finished all of my classes for my major under a quarter system but now im going back to take the prereqs and it's under a semester system, how does it it actually work, thanks in advance for your help........

Members don't see this ad.

tdkneo said:
how does everyone in here calculate their overall, science gpa without pharmacas....i mean, do you just line all the classes up and do them one by one or...........and how ddo you guys deal with the quarter and semester system, i finished all of my classes for my major under a quarter system but now im going back to take the prereqs and it's under a semester system, how does it it actually work, thanks in advance for your help........

Same for the normal gpa and pharmacas gpa. For example, the B+ for pharmacas is 3.30 and B- is 2.7. In normal gpa calculation, the B+ is 3.33 and B- is 2.67. So the over all gpa just a bit different. So just line them up and do them one by one.

superconduct said:
Same for the normal gpa and pharmacas gpa. For example, the B+ for pharmacas is 3.30 and B- is 2.7. In normal gpa calculation, the B+ is 3.33 and B- is 2.67. So the over all gpa just a bit different. So just line them up and do them one by one.

they could be the same, a B+ for me is a 3.3, and B- is 2.7, but i had to factor in my comm college grades from high school, which conveniently inflated my phramcas gpa a bit.

UVaWahoo said:
they could be the same, a B+ for me is a 3.3, and B- is 2.7, but i had to factor in my comm college grades from high school, which conveniently inflated my phramcas gpa a bit.

do you guys know how to factor in the transitions of quarter system to semester? thanks