1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

GPA calculations..........

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by tdkneo, Jul 18, 2006.

1. tdkneo

tdkneo The Future Dr.Nguyen
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    how does everyone in here calculate their overall, science gpa without pharmacas....i mean, do you just line all the classes up and do them one by one or...........and how ddo you guys deal with the quarter and semester system, i finished all of my classes for my major under a quarter system but now im going back to take the prereqs and it's under a semester system, how does it it actually work, thanks in advance for your help........

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. superconduct

superconduct Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy

Same for the normal gpa and pharmacas gpa. For example, the B+ for pharmacas is 3.30 and B- is 2.7. In normal gpa calculation, the B+ is 3.33 and B- is 2.67. So the over all gpa just a bit different. So just line them up and do them one by one.

4. UVaWahoo

UVaWahoo Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    they could be the same, a B+ for me is a 3.3, and B- is 2.7, but i had to factor in my comm college grades from high school, which conveniently inflated my phramcas gpa a bit.

5. tdkneo

tdkneo The Future Dr.Nguyen
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    do you guys know how to factor in the transitions of quarter system to semester? thanks