GPA finally verified today, anyone know when the next mailing date is?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A1B

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I think they mail out every friday... so either this friday or next

When did you submit your application and when did they recieve your transcripts?

In other words, how many days did it take them to verify your GPA after they had all your transcripts and you had submitted your application?

Thanks in advance!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
e submitted 7/11 (transcripts received before this), verified 7/25, dying for a mailing date!

e submitted 7/11 (transcripts received before this), verified 7/25, dying for a mailing date!

when you get your email, saying that your gpa is verified, they also tell u when your mailing date is....in the same email ....!!!!! read it man!!

when you get your email, saying that your gpa is verified, they also tell u when your mailing date is....in the same email ....!!!!! read it man!!

Thank you for your input, but the email does not state my mailing date..."This is an automated notification regarding your ADEA AADSAS 2012 application. Your application has now been Verified, and will be provided to your designated ADEA AADSAS schools within two weeks of today's date."

Hopefully, I will be in the same batch as you :xf:

I submitted early July, but they recieved my community college transcript on 7/12. I'm going to say a little prayer tonight haha.

WOOO HOOOO!!! My grades where just verified :)

Has anyone recieved a mailing date yet? Mine is still blank. Thanks guys!!

mines still blank too :(
Some people have said they're mailing every Friday so I was hoping for the 29th, but I haven't seen any update yet

mines still blank too :(
Some people have said they're mailing every Friday so I was hoping for the 29th, but I haven't seen any update yet

The dates people have posted for the past 5 weeks have been Mondays. So I'm still sticking with my original guess of August 1. Look for it to update closer to the end of the week.