I had pretty good undergrad gpa, however I definitely understand how someone can raise their gpa once in Podiatry School. When in undergrad I worked 20-30 hours per week as well as going to school full time. Now in pod school I only have school to worry about, and it is actually really nice. I'm not saying it's not hard, it is, but I have so much more time to study than I've ever had before. Not to mention the fact that I am paying so much for this education it is a little more motivation to take it seriously and do well. On top of all this I am now in my career, this is not just some set of science classes I have to take to get to another school anymore, I ma learning to be a practicing physician, I better take this seriously and become the best podiatrist I can. There are more reasons, but I can understand the motivation to take it up a notch once you get into Podiatry School.