Podiatry school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clairec228

Reaction score
Anyone have any advice for applying for podiatry school? Can anyone provide their stats as well? Any good scholarship?

Members don't see this ad.

Its generally considered polite forum etiquette to look and see if the question you are asking has ever been asked before or if there's a thread that already discusses it. There is literally a specific thread designed for you called what are my chances.

Complete the requirements. Shadow. Apply. The admissions standards for podiatry school are pathetically lax through time. Essentially near 100% of applicants will get in because no one wants to go to podiatry school. This past year podiatry filled some variation of 50-60% of their seats depending on how you calculate the number of seats podiatry schools offer. The question is not can you get into podiatry. Its should you go to podiatry.

When you apply to podiatry and the day after all 9 schools call you back begging you to interview you'll know what I mean.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone have any advice for applying for podiatry school? Can anyone provide their stats as well? Any good scholarship?

Do a search, please. We have many threads on this topic. I will post a few threads below and lock this thread; if you have any specific questions, let me know.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.